16 - Getting married

This chapter is completely based on Ruby's point of view ..

Please enjoy (1500 words)

______________________________________

My dizzy eyes forced me to lay in bed an extra hour .. I was too lazy to get up or get a bath.. I wanted this day ..
All to me.. and myself..

Yet I managed to get my backbone off the bed and sit back with the support of my pillow looking all around for a sign of Ruhaan.

"Ruhaan?? Baby where are you?"

I began putting my feet on the floor to have my hug of the day when..
A sticky note lay by the side table caught my attention..
In a messy but okayish handwriting..

"Good morning to the best day of your life my lovely bunny..

You are the most beautiful woman I've met .. you make me feel like the world is soaring around me .. like we were made for a bond that just unknowingly happened by time.. and improved..

Today my love you have everything.. a company , lots of money , a well settled life.. all you need is someone to spend this life with .. and I need the same..

I ask for your hand today .. to be my life partner and support me till my last breath .. and I promise to do the same

You are the only one that I've ever prayed for , cried for and begged for..

Meet me at the sub registrar of marriage at 11 am ..

Ps - Some people are eagerly waiting for you .. so come sooon.. I love you"

Marriage registration? Someone waiting? Who? Who is waiting for me? And .. how sweet of him but..

The emotions in my heart ran at the speed of light, on one side I was overjoyed by this lovely proposal but on the other side some part of me felt a tinch..

Why so early? Why so quick?

Maybe I could discuss with Ruhaan and moreover I cannot decide to get married without the presence of my own family..

I fold up the letter and put it under the table lamp and get up moving towards the hall.. when I see another surprise waiting for me there..

*A piece of something new*

What is that supposed to mean?

I open up the parcel only to find out how shocking Ruhaan's choice of dressing is.. He really wants to get married today.. and the dress spoke more feelings than Ruhaan could convey in the note....

I was already late..
I got into the shower took a quick session with myself and came out dripping all wet and cleaned myself with a towel..

This is the perk of staying by yourself.. you can go in corner of the house while being naked and even sleep naked.. the freedom is .. adorable.. and to me it's the best..

I struggled to pull off a good look with the kind of dress and makeup yet I was proud of myself as soon as I glanced myself in the mirror..