21 - NOA

NOA - Night Of Acceptance..
Yes we're close to the end of
Ruby - Ruhaan's journey and please do skip this part if you do not want to indulge in reading smut.

Upcoming chapters have fulfilled romance and the super plot so..

This chapter is all about them accepting each other completely and willingly after *it*

Enjoy readers .. (1500+ words)

_______________________________________

Ruhaan's pov-

I manage to get my lady to calm herself before heading out towards the kitchen and at once I come across Ruby's mom and Bubble who were maybe at the end of audio listening and in tears.

I rush up to talk to them but they seem to be happy , though aunty's eyes were filled with tears but there was a clean smile on her face.. A smile that only Karthik uncle could bring.

She looked at me assuringly and my sweet little lady couldn't be patient enough and came out of the room yelling.. "RUHAAN Why did you le-

Her eyes on her mom.
Her mom's eyes on me.
Bubble staring at both of us.

And a gush of laughter fills the hall as we all pretty well understood the depth of the situation.

Ruby who refused to even get up from bed was now happily wavering around as her mom and Bubble were leaving for my home.

Yes .. my mom and aunty are going to spend the night together discussing the events of our marriage which will now have no point of breakdown.
And I couldn't let Bubble stay here and destroy my night with her so I convinced her to leave with aunty too.

"Yea I know you adults always want sex.." she said and left to sit in the car while I stood open mouthed as the car left.

"Hello? Are you hungry?"

"Oh um .. No no not yet" I ignore

"So you're not hungry?" And she moves closer not thinking before trying to unbutton my shirt..

Why do girls have to be at such extremity of their moods?

And I pick her up and into her bedroom laying her there asking to wait for a few minutes.

A vigorous treasure hunt in the refrigerator and I find good amount of chocolates which I turn up into the microwave and later let it cool while stirring it .

"CAN YOU MAKE IT QUICK?
DO YOU HAVE ERECTION PROBLEMS?"

This woman I swear..

I take up the bowl of melted chocolate which was heated to a level the skin could bare but because she has asked for it .. Then let it be so..

I head in to her room and watch her casually holding her top curves making the urge in me grow stronger.
But what mattered first is her consent.

"Are you okay with this tonight?"

"Why else do you think that I've been trying to unbutton your shirt ?"

And that was a yes to open the doors and get into the moment.

I end up tearing the top she had temporarily put on to bid her mom and take a spoonful of the melted *mildly hot* chocolate and pour it down on her lips to her neck and her chest.

"Oh gosh you're freaky"

At the sight of her chocolate dripping skin my tongue looses all control within a second I find my lips rubbing against hers and she battles with her tongue to keep me away from licking all the chocolate on her lips.