11 - Mom?

I was laying on top of him my head on his chest and I could listen his heartbeat at a slow pace ..

I opened my eyes and found us both naked laying on the sofa .. what happened? Was I dreaming?

Was it all my imagination?

But then why are we laying together naked?

I got up slowly trying my best to leave him undisturbed only to find glass pieces on the floor and I realised it was real.. everything had happened..

The proposal for marriage .. the thickness of his..-

"Ma'am -"

The most fabulous part of my life - my maid - stood at the door in a shocked state and I didn't understand why until I turned to see Ruhaan ..

I quickly grabbed a few pillows and placed them on him ..

"Get me a towel" I uttered rather nervously..

It was not a matter to me becuz I usually roam around the house in my comfort clothes which do reveal a lot of my body. But Ruhaan might be a little disturbed when he wakes up.

I quickly take the towel from my maid and gesture her to clean the floor carefully.. leaving Ruhaan asleep, I go up and take a quick shower.

I come back after my shower in my bathrobe only to find him sitting on the sofa in a state of shock..

Ruhaan's pov

I woke up to find Ruby's maid staring at me whilst cleaning the floor ..
I looked around to see pillows stacked on my legs and stomach ..
As I began removing the centre pillow a sensation hit me and I was wide awake realising the fact that I was actually laying naked on the bed.. with not one single piece of clothing..

What the heck was I doing here ..
Where is Ruby ..

I get into a mode of panic - I don't know exactly why- looking around for Ruby because .. was that real??

Did we really have that moment..
Ah .. the mere thought had made me brick .. fuck not right now

I look at the watch and it was 10am already.. Oh fuck I'm doomed

And there she is coming downstairs with her wet hair and bathrobe tied across her waist ..
I sit upright on the sofa welcoming her on my thighs and she gestures the maid to leave .. That dominating power she holds is .. surreal

She comes and removes the pillow placed above my thigh to take a seat wraps her arms around my neck and stays still.. what does she want me to do??

She makes me so nervous dammit
I keep up my voice and ask her

"Ruby .. did we spend intimate time last night??" And make up a serious face trying not to sound like I was begging for some intimacy ..

Ruby's pov

How is it that a man so handsome so freaky looking does not realise the difference between a dream and reality.. lemme enjoy this moment

"What do you mean??" I say looking into his eyes without any hesitation

His confused expression says it all

"Were you dreaming something??" I asked trying to get him to speak up

His face hits some sort of realisation.
"Oh yeah just a dream I suppose.. a very .. inappropriate one indeed"

And his hold on my waist tightens ..

The only thing holding me back is that one pillow between his thighs..

"What was it??" I ask him despite knowing all the details of it ..