10 - kitten?

(unedited for a few reasons but jyada se jyada grammar gandi hogi but smut wohi apna best 😩🙌)

For my lovely readers who said that they're unable to identify who is speaking..

Most of the times I work on Ruby's Pov as this is her story and whenever I need to include Ruhaan's thoughts and his pov I generally do it in parenthesis .. soo .. but for y'all
I've put Ruhaan in italics 😂❤️
Hope you enjoy...

_______________________________________

("I drive to Ruby's home .. it's almost 3 at night my friends have all left the office , Alex is in the hospital along with my other officers..

But how do I talk this out with her ..

She was unconscious and not in her right state I couldn't convey anything

And ik her sharp mind is gonna wake up to a minimum of 100 questions with the first one being "WHAT DID YOU DO TO ME .. WHY ARE YOU AT MY HOUSE" .. I laugh at my own thoughts..

Yes she is bold .. but she is pretty too

She is strong but soft too ..
She is sharp but she is in need of someone who supports her well
Someone who understands her well..

I park my car outside and go in just to see Ruby laying on a chair deep asleep...

I slowly close the door and search for the maid but nowhere to be seen..

Ruby.. I never understood her obsession with lingerie like never ..

Even right now she's laying on the chair and ik she's wearing one of her premium lingerie inside her black silk robe ..

Her legs always smooth as cream..
Her thighs exposed.. her lips calling me out everytime..

I don't know if I'm in love ..
But definitely in lust with this woman
But I also know that if someone ever tried to touch her the way Alex has done today even a percent of it ..

I would fuck her right in front of their eyes .. while they'd be taking their last breaths..

I just know that she'd have all her peace and comfort if she decided to stay with me .. forever .."

"Ruhaan?"

She asks in her sleepy voice yet so bold and loud .. like she had been waiting for me to come ..

"Yes my bunny.."
I move towards her and sit at her feet laying my head on her laps .. )

It amazes me that he has kept in mind the route to my home and much more confident to be laying on me with such peace.. but I'm unable to sleep just waiting to ask this one question

"You're not a murderer.. Are you?"

He looks at me with almost dim eyes .. "Not for you miss Ruby"

This man .. the weirdest of all. I smile at his answer and get up from my chair moving towards my bedroom

"You can stay in the guest room if you're willing to stay and .. I hope you're not going to jail for what you did.. And there's dinner if your hungry"

He looks confused and asks "You don't wanna ask me any questions?? Like none?"

I expected him to react that way but

"Look Ruhaan

You did what you did .. for a brilliant reason indeed and if you want me to be your witness I'll surely be..
Your friends have seen it all and you must have sorted stuff out if you're standing in front me ..
Ik you're not fucking around nor do I want you to.