6 - You're Ru....??

Vote target - 50

It feels strange that I'm in my bed right now with someone that I met not even 24 hours ago..

"Ahh .. Fuck ... "

His foreplay is making me weak already.. What am I to do if he ..

I let out strong moans as he traces all of my skin that he can possibly touch with his warm fingertips ..

He reaches the hook of my bra and to my surprise.. he lifts up my chin stares at my bra cleavage and asks

"Can I unwrap my hot chocolate?"

"What if I'd say No?"

"Your eyes have permitted me and I do not care what that slutty mouth says to tease me now ..."

He unclasps the hook of my bra
But .. I don't feel like a good girl

I hold back my bra avoiding it to fall away ..

"Isn't it a little risky for me to commit to someone ... Who doesn't even tell me his name Mr..??"

"Allow me to savour you and you'll know .."

I can see he's not in his senses ..
The way he speaks.. is giving me goosebumps..

He pushes me back to lay on the bed but I hold on to my bra resisting him from touching it..

He caresses my lips with a soft touch ..
Proceeds to taste my neck and this man doesn't seem to have a limit..

He eats and sucks on the skin of my neck .. I seem to loosen my hold on my bra and he takes advantage of this to grab both my wrists

"NEVER lure your man when he's horny because if he starts eating up you'll began to get more hungry"

I don't want to understand the words because the voice is making me weak in my abdomen .. I feel wet..

He traces my cleavage with the tip of his tongue and I cannot hold back my urge anymore ..

The way he's moving his tongue through the outline of my bra .. ughh

" GET LOST is your red word use that to stop me if you need to... "

I nod and he grabs my bra within his teeth and uncovers my chest sliding himself on my abdomen ..

He leaves my wrists and begins to unbutton his shirt

Revealing all the lines on his chest .. some strange marks and his muscles .. I could only ever imagine..

He grabs my waist and picks me making me sit on his laps..

He sucks on my skin above my pops as hard as he can.. he creates circles with his tongue around my nipples..

"Pick up the phone"

I realised my phone had been ringing but I didn't wanna care at this moment I just need this .. this wetness

"Pick up your phone and talk

And remember you can't moan"

What does he think of himself sometimes ..

I pick up my phone and it's Kriti so I'm saved it's not a man on call .

"Ruby .. I've been dialling since morning what's wrong with you?"

"Ah .. nothing I mean just been busy what's wrong?"

"Ruhaan has been missing since the party yesterday and he seems to have come to your house.."

He sucks hard on my nipples making me moan louder

"Ru... Ughhh please don't please"

"Ruby .. what're you doing?"

"I'm busy I'll- ughhfuck -call you-later"

I hang up and throw the phone aside

"Ahh can you just wait madman ..

So you're Ru.. ahh.. haan is it?"

"Yes mam.."

"Well your .. fuck-sister is searching for you .."

He gets up looking worried

"Oh fuck I had to see her off at the airport .. I'm so sorry Ruby I need to leave right now .. well here's my number .. save it .. "

He hurriedly wears his shirt and decides to leave

"Oops .. I forgot something.."

He comes back picks me half naked from the bed respectfully puts up my bra again and says..

"If I ever leave you like that ever again .. you have all rights to slap me
Do you understand Miss bunny?"

He dresses me up holds my hand and makes me twirl .. making me feel my feminine romantic energy for the first time ever ..

He leaves with a smile ..

I turn around for the first time feeling like I've been free after so long .. like I've been out a cage .. flying around and enjoying my freedom with this man .. I swirl around with all smiles..
His number in my hand and all I can think of is.. him..

_______________________________________

Ruby has forgotten that she had to meet Alex ... What is she going to do?

Instagram
For updates, spoilers and more..

"If you don't shut up on teasing me .. you might have to deal with.."

Lots of love
Blakey ❤️