9- Patience??

"Say Yes sir.."

He slides his fingers deeper making me clutch onto his shoulders .. He was now sitting on his knees while I was on the chair..

Trying his best to make me moan ..

"Lemme see what you taste like.."

He removes my p@nties making me completely naked at the bottom ..

He licks my inner thighs and I bite my lips to control my moans ..

"My friends are right outside so you better keep controlling.."

He grabs my thighs and starts to eat up my kitten .. and

"Ahh .. Ruha..aaahn .. fuuck .."

I grab his hair as he rubs his tongue through my clit making me wet enough .. agh fuck.. he fingers me again while still licking me ..

I mOan louder .. looking at the gate ..

He unbuckles his belt .. and I almost get unconscious as he suddenly leaves my thighs..

"Ruhaan .. we need to talk .." one of his friend calls him..

"I'll be right back hot chocolate.. have a little patience.."

Patience? I cannot I'm horny..

As he leaves I gather strength to remove my dress and throw it away on the floor ..

I hold my breast covered in the laces of my bra .. while my other hand finds it's way to my bottom..

I finger myself.. imagining his cock..

Ahh-Fuck me.. Ruhaan.. fuck me .. deeper .. harder fuck.. ahhnn

I remove my bra my fingers still in ..

Now I'm all naked sitting on the chair of my Boss who was almost having sex with me..

I put my wet fingers in my mouth and how fucking good I taste.. it's all.. me

While sucking on my fingers and laying with my legs wide open my eyes slowly drop.. getting unconscious.. and sleepy .. and drows..y..

(I enter the cabin again impatient to fill this woman's mouth with my cock.. and I see her on the chair..
Completely naked..

She was asleep and .. I didn't wanna wake her up I looked at her and stared indeed at her peaceful eyes , her peaceful smile and her resting body .. which is unaware of the painful things that I could do to her tonight..

I approach her looking at her widened legs and I feel brick..

The urge to m@sturbate at her this very moment.. FUCK..

What this woman does to me is .. unexplainable..

But I respect her and I will not do anything while she's unconscious..

I had asked one of my female colleague to get me a new dress and a pair of new lingerie..

Until then I clean her up .. then dress her .. and this process just makes it more difficult for me to resist..

Getting her to wear lingerie while she's unconscious should be one of the world's most difficult tasks..

Somehow I dress her up in a good looking dress as she would've wanted..

I take her to my car .. sitting with her at the back..

Her head laying on my chest .. as she peacefully sleeps .. my fingers running through her hair instead of being in her kitten urges me to wake her up..

I drop her at her house making sure her maid would take care of her ..

And return back to business..

I bid all my friends a good night and thanks for helping me out in this situation.. and leave for Ruby's home late at night..)

_______________________________________

But what next?? What about Alex?
Will he not trouble Ruby anymore?
And will Ruhaan not be charged of attempting a murder??

Next chp might have-

"Is yours not long enough to fullfil me?? Not even 6in?"

Stay tuned for updates ..

Lots of love
Blakey ..