5 - Bastard

I do understand that for the contract I have to agree with his terms.. because well My job and my money are indeed important..

"What do you mean Sir?"

He aggressively grabs my waist..

"Ruby .. all through your photoshoots I've been craving for your body .. The way you pose arouses me always..

I need your body Ruby ..
Just for once .. and it'll not do any harm to your reputation plus I will offer you as much money as you need"

He tries to come out of the wardrobe on hearing this filth .. but I nod my head in a "no" .. I cannot afford to loose my job .. at this point

Meanwhile Alex tries to kiss my neck.. but I manage to pull myself out of his hands ..

"SIR I will surely visit you soon but today I'm not well on health.. Give me time I will fulfill your demands "

"Lemme at least see your chest for once just once my love lemme hold them for you .. Let me suck on them you will begin to feel well just once"

He tries to put his hands on my chest drooling with the urge for s3x while I move back to avoid it..

He gets aggressive and pulls my hair

"Ruby .. you're making me impatient
I need you at my office tonight 9"

He grabs me back and holds my ass while I resist his movements

"And wear something sexy .. I need everything you have ...I want my submissive in the raw form.. So that I can enjoy as much as I want"

He gives a creepy smile and leaves

"WHO THE HELL IS THAT FUCKING BASTARD??"

"Stop yelling young man.."

"Do you not understand the meaning of the term SUBMISSIVE ??
ARE YOU HIS SUBMISSIVE??"

"The only man I've ever submitted myself to .. is you .."

These words slip out of my mouth unknowingly but he seems not to care and immediately forgets his anger..

"Well who is he ?"

"You need to tell me your name for that...."

"Are you serious Ruby?? My name is bothering you now?? Just tell me who that man was .."

"Well he's the CEO of B$P ..
And my batchmate ..
All the years that I spent collecting experience as model in several brands he had set up his own one..
When I approached him during auditions he recognised me and immediately I was offered the position of PC (premium collection) model and it was definitely worth it ... All the usual models were training under me

Everything was going well.. Alex was pretty good to me at the time because he obviously knew that I needed the job I needed money .. But as time passes he started collecting my pictures where sometimes due to malfunction there are some ..
Pictures that .. that are not appropriate"

My voice dropped as I begin saying this .. and I'm glad he noticed he held my hand and seemed to wanna listen further ..

"He called me into his office .. showed me the pictures and since then I haven't been the same ..

I was made to sign a contract where I had to agree to terms of Alex and at that point I couldn't say no to anything.. but as soon as I signed he.. "

I got speechless I could not bring myself up to say "forced" I could not say anything further

"Did he have sex with you?"

"No .. he has seen me .. naked but I have avoided sex .. ever since
At times he sends his friends to have sex but I get them unconscious through a drink and pass the night away.. it's just my life since 2 years now.."

(2 years and she's been so confident without reflecting an inch of what she has been through .. not even once

I cannot help but just stare at her face
I don't understand what she is going to do why is she handling all this ..

Is she in some financial problem.. is she in need of money .. well I cannot ask her that right now she's already upset )

" I feel dizzy .. I cannot handle myself right now .. you might have work so see you later"

"Hold on .. are you gonna see him this evening then?"

"I don't have a choice .. do I?"

"Well.. do you want me to accompany you.. in case he forces you too much?"

(This makes me more curious about him .. will he be possessive?
Will he make me loose my job? )

"And may I ask why?"

"You might loose your job but I'm a good bodyguard you know.." (winks)

"Bodyguard?"

He thinks I haven't been noticing him coming closer to me by each second?
Oh goodness what an innocent man

"Are you always this innocent or is it just today Miss..?"

"What-

He grabs my neck and pulls me into a wet rough kiss..

(My worries begin to vanish .. I no longer care about Alex or my job or my money .. The only one I care about at this moment is him ..
I want him to kiss me deeper I want him to show me what this feels like he's big enough his fingers are twice of mine I want those fingers inside me
I want him to fuck me...

His arms... His chest .. that broad face .. brown eyez .. makes me thirsty

His strawberry lips.. umm... The sweetest thing ever ..

I need him .. in me)

In the midst of the kiss I slip my fingers inside my panties.. I get aroused by his groans while he sucks in my tongue .. ummm ..

(She's a fucking slut ..

And I can't wait to make her mine ..
She thinks I ain't noticing but baby all your movements even the slightest ones trigger something in me .. I had realised this when she was on my laps and I was brick enough to fuck her soul up...

I see her move her fingers to her lower and it makes me nothing but even hornier..

I feel her gasp when she fingers herself but it's an insult..

This Slutty Woman thinks she's going to please herself??

With those tiny lil fingers?

Ughhh I can feel her warm neck .. then how warm would her slit be...

Warm?? HOT indeed .. )

"If you have to please yourself then why am I here darling ..?"

I suck on my lips looking at his horny actions .. "Darling?"

"Yes my hot chocolate.. you're my darling and I want to be the only one that can get in and out of your kitten with or without your permission.. "

....

_______________________________________

Feels bad to drop off at such an intense moment... But 20 votes and the next chapter will be out..

Thankss for reading

"Uhh-fuckk-You're Ru....??"

Lot's of love ❤️
Blakey ..