𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓧𝓧𝓧𝓥

A few hours passed and the sun was gradually setting in the horizon. Ymir's wounds have almost completely healed, and no matter what I said to bring her to her senses, Ymir wouldn't listen or hear a word.

Gradually feeling tired because of the heat and the lack of water,  I tried to stay focus as much as I could while Eren on the same tree branch as Ymir could only glare at the taller girl who decided to stay silent, retaining crucial informations from us.

Unfortunately, we didn't learn anything from them, and there's only one hour before the sun goes down completely and that Reiner and Bertholdt will make their moves. 

It seemed that Ymir's regeneration capacity was more complete than Eren's, as she had practically recovered all her limbs while Eren hadn't even recovered his hands yet. And there was nothing we could do to escape from this situation.

My frustration and thoughts were interrupted as I heard Bertholdt and Reiner murmuring among each other. Frowning, I tried to positioning myself to hear better what they said without appearing suspicious, thinking that I could learn something useful from their secret conversation.

" Reiner... Are we really going to trust Ymir ? Her Titan is small, but it was fast. If we don't restrain her, she could take us out in moments. She really is the one who ate Marcel, Remember ?". Bertholdt muttered his doubts.

My frown increased when I heard him muttering this. I was not surprised that he didn't trust Ymir, but then...who was that Marcel ? How could Ymir have eaten him...She didn't seemed like a simple Titan so how...

" That's right. But that's exactly why her position is clear. She finally became human again. She probably wanted to wander, thinking only of her own survival...". Reiner whispered back.

My eyes widened when I connected the dots together. If I understand these terms correctly, it means that the Titans don't eat humans at random, but that they're simply trying to go back to being what they were...humans. And that only those who possess specific Titan powers may be able to perform the miracle they seek.

In fact, if this could have been described in the magical world, it would simply be a curse...But how humans are transformed in Titans in the first place ?

" That is, until she met Christa and Stella. She found people she valued more than herself. Two individuals so dear that she'd jump into a swarm of Titans for them". Reiner continued.

I gritted my teeth when I heard that. I never wanted Ymir to sacrifice herself for my sake and I know that Historia would never too. In my eyes, she could have continued to be selfish even let me die if it meant that she would live. Now, she just signed her death warrent and I knew it...

There was a small moment of silence before Bertholdt leaned closer to Reiner," Reiner. What are you right now ?".

I knew that this question meant a lot since Reiner had his split of personnality.

" I'm a warrior. Don't worry. I have more reasons for wanting to bring Christa with us than just her being cute. Did you forget ? Annie tailed those guys who were loitering around the training grounds to see what they were up to.

They came to observe Christa from the Church of the Wall, that group that knows what's inside the walls. Christa's an important figure in a wallist family. In other words, if the 'coordinate' we're looking for isn't Eren himself...

Then our mission won't be over yet. If that happens and we have Christa, it should make the search much easier than it is now". Reiner explained lowly.

Now I think that my brain just exploded with all these informations. I couldn't really understand what they meant about 'coordinate'. Is it something that has to guide them somewhere, or is it something else ?