💕 Welcome to smiling critters OneShot! 💕|| PLEASE READ IMPORTANCE!! ||

Hey hey!
Welcome to a Smiling Critters OneShots! Well here on All Short FanFics will be here.

Any genre is okay! Some chapters will have any Genres of their turn, and some will have some ships and Crack ships!

I mostly Shipped with CapNap and DogDay! Is so cute! But sometimes to think capnap will protected dogday in my own AU :)

Anyway. This will be also a Warnings this OneShots!

By the way credited to the Artist for the cover and some chapters will be seen above in the photo will be also credited to the Artists! And also some chapters will have a soundTracks of the Music or either soundtracks just press play and read at the same time! 

_________________________
WARNING THIS ONE-SHOTS MAIN CONTAINS

- Strongs languages
- Triggers
- Gore
- Terrified
- Any Crack ships (Mostly I ship Dogday and CatNap lol i seen a lot of those ships now a days)
- self harm
- Suicide
- Death
- Blood
- Emotional
- Mature behavior
-Cannonball behavior
- Normal Ships/Crack Ships/ OC X CHARACTERS SHIPS!!
- + More

Anyway this is all the warnings and yes be aware that some chapters will have sexual moments between characters of the ships or it will not happen just a mind of thought that some ships will be random picked. And some will just choose by you guys of the requests!

_________________________

If you want and requests? Yes you may requests any!, and Any ships!
Any PoppyPlay Time Characters will also be here Besides Smiling Critters.
Well that is all for now

I hoped you understand all of this!
Well that is all! Cya!!

Enjoy the fanfic Of OneShots!
🍿