•Smiling critters OneShot #18• a Easter Egg hunt || Late Easter OneShot ||

It is beautiful day, DogDay is preparing for the hiding the eggs, Since the last crafting Class Last week.

Hoppy is helping DogDay to help hiding the eggs as he agrees to help unless if she didn't told them the hiding spot because going to be surprise.

"You hid the eggs hoppy??"

DogDay asked if she hid all the eggs  With his help, Even he asked her earlier to help hid the eggs.

As she did all  and DogDay helped too but also check them off the list everything they did to prepare for the Exciting Activities that he Have planned.

"Yes! Sir! I did it Sir!"
She raised her hand into her forward make a salute pose, DogDay chuckled watches his friend

"Alright then. We just gonna need to wait for them to come here."

DogDay walks ahead with his clip board on his Hand, Hoppy nods as she sits down on the ground with crisscross apple sauce, she sighed deeply before looking up into the sun.

"Oh come On Picky! Please!!!"

Hoppy hummed as he heard kickin and hearing others chattering and laughter, they came already as they little bit late, but still early.

"Not now Kickin. You still haven't healed your leg! You jumped during last stunt of the skateboard session with CatNap and dogday, Besides you even dislocated your leg!"

"My leg is fine!" As he placed his foot on the ground, he groans and winced as he sit down on the ground, He groans in pain "Damn, M-Maybe Your right, But I'm going to miss the Egg hunt. DogDay announced that we having a egg hunt and I don't wanna miss it." He winced in pain again as he held his leg, Bubba looked at Kickin

"But You need to sit out Kickin. Your leg needed to be proper heal, If You don't heal it, then You can't do the easter egg hunt."

"But is my favorite activities! This is my secondary year of doing this activity!"

"the last time You do the easter egg hunt. You cannot find your eggs, And didn't get a basket for your search! Since someone Threw it over the water pond. And make the geese mad."Bobby looks at Kickin with her crossed arms as she remembers the last time and first time ever seeing Kicken Doing the activity with them instead if doing something else. For kickin, he never Done anything for easter, and loves painted an eggs as his favorite, Though finding an eggs would be little Hard.

Kickin awkwardly chuckle as he nervously rubbing his back head

"Hehe. I didn't mean to do that actually, I was just frustrated that I cannot find my own egg, since most of you found it all, I didn't." Kickin sighed " maybe your right, Bobby, Maybe I should sit this one out. Unless if this make you happy."

Kickin sadly limping away, Bobby didn't meant to hurt his feelings even she doesn't wanted to see others miss out.

"Oh come on Kickin!! Don't go!!-

"Sorry Hoppy. I can't. She's right Anyway, My leg will be in the way, and I'll become the problem, don't worry about me hops, I'll be fine! Really."
He smiled weakly before he limping away, Hoppy's ears went down and she doesn't wanted let kickin miss out of this fun activity. As she blushes that she realized what Kickin Called her as her new nickname. She smiled but doesn't wanted her friend left out.

Hoppy glared then walks away, Bobby noticed and watches Hoppy, she's following Kickin.

"Hoppy where you going??"

"If he is not in it, Then I am not in it too."

"But Hoppy Your the best at these activities, You can't leave!"