•Smiling critters OneShot #9• A Crafty Gift? || Bubba X Crafty||

__ BUBBA'S P.O.V __

Do you Know where I could get Crafty for Valetines day? Even though it is February! 

I just don't know where I can get her.
Even she is seems very Nice and sweet! 

Hehe just like candy!

I wonder what should I give her. I still having some troubles. Yet still cannot think any of though what Gift I should give her.

. . . .

"hey bubba! Whatcha been up to bud"
I heard dog day was coming towards me. I sighed of frustration.

"I still cannot think of any ideas to give''
I put my head down in my desk. He hums od think of though what else ideas he will spread on me.

"but who You should give by the way?''
Hs asked wondering What I was talking about even having little bit no clue which person I should give to. 

I sighed

" is CractyCorn. Is Been days since valentines day just past and I still Don't have any ideas ever since that day. I was out because I have something to do at the library.''

" hmmm how about a Drawing?  I mean she loves to Draw and such now and then right? Maybe you should draw her a Picture that she loves!''

Hmmm that idea not seems that bad? I mean I could do that but not quiet a drawer myself like Crafty does.

She seems very talented Unicorn as Can I say. Hehe. I mean she is a pony? 

And make sense because their all colorful! And pretty! 

" I actually can Make that! But I am not the best drawer like Crafty is.'' I said in Honesty yet still I maybe smart but not a good or best drawer. I tried to draw once but never ended well.

Even I once try to Draw a car Well Hoppy thinks is a Train. 

" You'll think of Something Buddy. Just don't Push yourself to Hard on the gift. It matters most how she appreciates you! Besides! She loves everything you do! So don't let that take away from you!'' dog day smiled as I noticed his tail is wagging. Maybe he is just Excited? Hehe who knows but he loves to help everyone especially me.

" heh thanks for the Advice dog day.  I'll try think of that."

Hw nodded as how walked away from me I sighed as I looked towards of the Blank white piece of paper.

Nothing can go wrong when I draw right? Seems not that hard. I'll just try and see how it goes. Even I know what crafty would like. Just need to draw it.

Maaan here it goes nothing!!

___ FEW HOURS LATER ____

__ 𝑵𝑶 𝑶𝑵𝑬'𝑺 𝑷.𝑶.𝑽 ____

Is been a Hours. Bubba is tryin hard to create an art. For Crafty since valentines day is over everyone got else their own Valentine. Except for Bubba or Crafty.

Awhile Later Bubba finally Drawn a picture, Is Him with Her. Holding hands with a flower of boquete in her hand.
Giving the flowers for her as gift in the picture he drawn.

"I hope She likes it."
Bubba grabbed the picture, Crafty was in her Desk Crafting Her own stuff she make a gift for Bubba too. Even hopefully he'll like it as well.

"Crafty!! Was looking for you!"

Crafty hummed of confusion, looks at Bubba with a gentle smile even she didn't know he could be here looking for her. That Bubba will give his drawing gift for Crafty corn

"Hey Bubba! What's bring you Here??" She asked curiously what he is doing here. He's searching for Crafty to Give his own gift to her.

"Ummm I Hope You Like it."
Bubba Grabbed his own gift and give it to Crafty.

As she gasp of surprise she grabbed it. She is speechless

"Awww Bubba!! I love it!! Is this us??"she asked curiously if they were them in the drawing that Bubba drawn.

He nodded with a small blush.
"I Love it Bubba! Thanks!"
She nuzzled Bubba's Cheek.
Makes him blush and winded eyes.

"Hehehehe."
Bubba laugh nerdy he held his cheek looks at Crafty with a small blush

"Anyway! Here is My Gift!!"
She grabbed her wrapped gift, as he grabbed it off her hoofs. He opens it unwraps it. It was a bracelet she made.

It was a Lightbulb and a colorful rainbow flower charms resembles Bubba and Crafty horn.

"I made a Bracelet! So that way you always look it! Is a good luck!" She smiled sweetly at Bubba and hopefully he loves the bracelets.

"Aww, This is the Most Beautiful Bracelet !" He wears his bracelet that Crafty made and also resembles good luck bracelet. And willing to wear it every day. Especially on special occasions

"Thanks Bubba. And I really liked your drawing and I Will hang it up into My room!!" She smiled happily that she loves the gift that Bubba drawn.

"Hehe I glad You loved it!"
Bubba smiled as Bubba and Crafty hugged each other, they both love their gifts for their own Valentines. And loves it. One wearing one hang it up on the room on the wall. And they both loved their own gifts for each other what a great Valentines month ever.

The end

__________________________

Author's Note:
Hey hey is one of my fav ships between Crafty and Bubba! I hope you enjoyed! Sorry for the wait! Anyway More one-shot includes in my own AU Versions!! Enjoy!

I know is short ;)