•Smiling Critters OneShot #23•Don't leave me please [ Requested OneShot, Agnst]

This is a suggestive OneShot! Thanks Aris300 ! For this suggestion! And don't worry! You can always commented to suggestions for OneShots! Unless is not NSFW thing or Any sexual Related Because I get to uncomfortable with the characters in wrong Terms to doing that

I hope you understand.

Anyway! Enjoy! This OneShot!

_____________________________

CatNap. . .

Caaaat Naaaap . . .

CatNap opened his eyes while he is laying on the ground, Though around him is pitch black, nothing else in sigh. Just himself, But someone else is calling for him.

"Wha? Huh?" He looked around as his eyes went wide doesn't know there he is or at. He ran but the whole area is infinite, Is like a room but goes on and on when he is running. There's no exit or anything in sight.

CATNAP~

He heard it again, calling his name, He turned around and didn't know it was DogDay whole time but his eyes. . Is pitch black, No white pupils, CatNap gulped at the fear of the Creepiness of his friend looks.

" why you betrayed us CatNap?"
Crafty appears besides DogDay, CatNap flinched by her appearances.

"B-Betray you? N-No why Would I do that??" He asked them but they didn't responded as their eyes became a glare at CatNap.

He backs up then bumped into kitchen Chicken, he shrieked as he fell down and looks at him the yellow chicken

"Not cool dude. You abandon us. No reason you left out of our group. The Company would not appreciated By your mistake." He Hissed, As his tears were Running in black by his Dark Endless Eyes. Same like DogDay and Crafty

" W-Wait I could Explain!"
CatNap saw Bubba and BearHug

"H-How Could You CatNap!" BearHug run in tears though her eyes are whole black as well, like the others, CatNap doesn't sure what is going on. His body is trembling, His eyes are winded by his sickening Scene.

"I-I thought Your our friend!!"
She cried out while she faded away in thin air, Bubba appeared behind him, CatNap turned out and backs up

"B-Bubba Please Let me explain! I didn't do it' I DIDN'T DO IT!" CatNap's Tears went down as his body is trembling even more and noticed. But other doesn't even care.

"hell you are CatNap. You done this time. You never welcomed into our community. Your just a Sick Killer machine. You killed Ton's of people, Ton's of Families. Now You'r Alone. And Never be a MONSTER like you."
Bubba faded away in the thin air, CatNap sit down was shocked, His tears run down.

Then Picky appeared, CatNap looked over at Picky, He sniffed and wipes tears away

"Go ahead. Say mean things to me like the others did. . . I-I didn't do it! I DDIN'T EVEN KILL THOSE INNOCENTS PEOPLE!!"

Picky stayed silent and eyes at CatNap

"I know. . But what really hurts the most that our true friend would never hurt another. Especially a Monster. . Like you. Who hurt them. Cause their life's are Gone. I don't hate for this. But I deeply disappointed on you. Just stay away from us." Picky Faded away in the thin air, CatNap Is now alone He doesn't know why he is here.