•Smiling critters OneShot #10• CatNap's First Valentines

DogDay is Very excited pf the first Holiday spending time with CatNap! Although Others seems very hard to believe that he cannot be trusted. It is his second week of being here in the group.

When DogDay Found CatNap, he makes sure he will be very Special around him. Makes him feel like home and were he belong. Though BearHug doesn't seemed trusted him that much. He smiles very often but is not the Same smiles that everyone Can do. Expect CatNap's Big Smile is making her creeping her out. Seeing CatNap's smile makes her very uncomfortable especially when she is around him or he included in the group.

Crafty doesn't seen CatNap all that creepy. She loves to become friends with CatNap, Although he is little shy to meet around but easily open up when ever he feels like!

DogDay is preparing his own gift for the Valentines day. He wanted to be special for CatNap's first Valentine.
He never had anyone for Valentines. Sure DogDay is paring with CatNao ever since DogDay found him alone wondering around.

He bring CatNap along with his group. And make sure he'll get along. And make feel like he belongs.

"Alright!! Is Valentines Day! Well it is kind of over but I don't care if it is because is Valentines Month. February! Now I needed to give CatNap the best gift he would ever gotten!"

He walked ahead as he brought few Present wraps and bow. Though DogDay Cannot Think of any what to give him. Yet he never learned what cats like mostly. He is surely doesn't know what Type of gift that CatNap loves.

"Man cannot think of any. Making a gift surely is hard."

He talked to himself. Wanted to makes sure think through with out any mistakes of making a wrong gift. Or it will ruined the valentines.

"I didn't Buy any of the Stuff for the valentines Gifts yet. Hmmmmm? What should i Give him?"

He is trying to think what he would give him. Anything what CatNap wants. But what it's a bigger question is what does he liked or love the most of?

"Maybe I Should talked with Bubba. Maybe he Knows! He is full of smarts!"

He rushed out of his doghouse as he went off to Find Bubba. He is going to ask what CatNap likes or better question what does Cat's Likes? Since Bubba is filled with Smart and intelligent he could find the Situation completed faster.

"Thank you for making the Sandwich PickyPiggy! It is very delicious!" Bearhug held a Sandwich that PickyPiggy made for the Picnic. Even everyone is there.

There's PickyPiggy, Kickin Chicken,
Bobby bearhug or Bearhug, Bubba bubbaphant, Crafty corn and Hoppy Hopscotch. There are friends of DogDay, a Friend and a Good Leader to his own friends.

Picky giggled "Your welcome BearHug! I glad You liked it!"
She smiled sweetly. Then they noticed seen DogDay running as he stopped made it to the picnic though he is invited. But forgot that he have to go. Since he is too busy to make a perfect Gift for CatNap.

"Oh Hey DogDay! What's up??"
Kickin' Asked that what he is been up to. They never seen DogDay for a few hours right before the Picnic begins. Even unfortunately it is DogDay's Idea in the first place.

"Hey Guys! Oh Hey Bubba I was looking for you!" He approached to Bubba who is sitting behind the tree reading book.

"Oh Hey DogDay. What's up? You need Something?" He closed the book and sat up. DogDay scratched his back head of nervously

"Well. I needed your help. You see I am kind of a middle of something but it is frustrated for me. And well. I am making a gift."

As soon he said out loud everyone looked at DogDay, BearHug gasp of surprised with an awe on her face expression