•Smiling critters OneShot #5•A Small Picnic ||Another Hoppy X Kickin ||

Another of Hoppy x Kickin to be honest, this is one of my New Ship between him and Hoppy. Their so cute together to be honest!

I hope you all enjoyed this everyone!
🐰🐰🐰💚💚💚💛💛💛🐤🐤🐤

Number wordCount:
989 words in total !!
______________

Is a sunny Beautiful day, We see Hoppy's House, we see her preparing for her picnic, she is expecting to help by Bobby to get ready before the evening Starts. She is excited to have her picnic with Kickin Chicken.

"I cannot believe me and him are going to a Our first ever Picnic together! This Is going to be Fun!"
She heard a doorbell, She looks behind her shoulder she hummed in confused as she walked towards her door she opens it was Hobby BearHug.

"Hobby What are you doing Here?"

"You called me yesterday to help you out for your first picnic Alone with Kickin remember??" She smirked with a smug on her face.

"Oh!! How could i forget! Sorry about it. Come in!" She let Hobby let inside "I'm sorry again. That i forgot about it." Hoppy kept apologizing that she forgot about plans from Hobby to make her entertained, Besides she told Hobby about Hoppy and Kickin's Picnic together and wondering if she would ask Advice from Hobby to help.

"Is okay Hop! I am Just happy to hear now both of are a couple! seems to me you asking me here to help again huh?" She leaned against the corner at the edge of the Kitchen counter.

Hoppy nodded as she wanted to help from Bobby the BearHug, even she knows all about Love after all, how ever, she learns and share one of her Advises about love to her friends.

" Well, Yeah! That is why i called you yesterday! And i am happy i am going out with chicken kickin, thanks for you help by the way." Hoppy smiled gratefully, She is grateful that needed Hobby for her help giving her courage how she feels about Kickin Chicken. Since now both are a couple hopefully. Even Now they going something special plan to do but ordering to do that. She needed a friend to do the helping Job, just like the last time.

BearHug smiled "Your welcome, Hop, Now let's Settle this!! Planning your Perfect Picnic ever!!"

-- ONE HOUR LATER

Is been few moments has past, Hoppy and BearHug finally finished packing inside of the basket filled with supplies for their picnic.

bearHug Grabbed the Blanket as she fold neatly, She putting it inside of the basket.

"Thanks Again BearHug. For your help, Heh, Again." Hoppy smiled awkwardly.

"Aww, Is no problem!! Hoppy! Enjoy your picnic with your Feathery Friend!"
She pushed playfully Hoppy out of the Door, as it already open but they forgot to closed it. They so busy packing and forgot closing the only door.

The sun is shining down to the Earth, Trees has shown, And we seen Kickin chicken alone but He is waiting there for a very long time.

"Man where is Hoppy? She is going to be late for our first ever picnic together. What is taking her so lo-

"I'M HERE!! I'M HERE!!!" A panting coming from Hoppy, she is running as she could make it time as Kickin chicken would could've left. Even he planned for this. Especially for Hoppy.

Kickin' Sigh of relief "Oh thank GoodNess. I thought i could've Make this with out you. I was about to leave."
Kickin' awkwardly smile with a nervously laugh. Even feels weirded out if he left while Hoppy just got here and seeing no Kickin around.

"Sorry for the waiting, I was just Packing and have little things to do at Home before I come here." Hoppy explained little things that she would kickin' would've understand.

"Nah is fine hop, At least you here."
Kickin Rubbing his back head with small blush. Hoppy smiled brightly as she placed her basket down. And opened and She took some of the stuff supplies, Like Plates,Cups,Napkins, two spoons, Two forks and two knifes, Kickin Decided to help unfold the blanket and placed it on the ground gently as possible. They actually under the big tree, And have a huge Shadow under them. It is blocking the sun so it means they have a full amount of Shade.

Awhile few cute moments later, they have finished their Meals that Hoppy made from her home.

"Man, I am stuffed."
Kickin laid on his belly on the grass, He felt really full after all of the eating. Hoppy is just laying behind the tree feeling also stuffed and full.

Kickin watches her as he approached to her, he started to laid back on the tree joined her, He nervously laid his head against her shoulder. If she didn't noticed, His cheeks became blushing. He felt a hug.  He looked at the arms was  wrapping around his waist. He blushes even more realizing it was Hoppy, She is just having a little nap.
Kickin smiled silently seeing her drifted off to sleep. He looked at the beautiful sunset.

The sun is sitting down. Seeing beautiful colors Shades of pinks,Purples and blues. Now the sky has now turned into Night time. And stars appears.

Kickin Made his arm to grab Hoppy gently, making her body Tilting over towards Kickin's Shoulder. As it like he is hugging her just with one arm. He didn't mind she feel asleep, he knew how tiring it was to packing all the stuff and it was a help from  BearHug thanks to her and now is successful Trip. Beginning of their own relationship. Between Hoppy and Kickin. Seeing these two together now is Just Adorable. Kickin enjoying the beautiful view. He still looking at the stars. He silently looked directly at Hoppy sleeping, He smiled warmly, then glanced back at the sky. Seeing the stars all glowing and twinkling. And the moon shines the night down on them. Making even more beautiful. And now they have a great time spending on each other. Wondering what will they do next for their next adventure between these two. Hopefully something great. And having a GoodTime.

The End