•Smiling critters OneShot #21• secret feelings? ||Bubba X Kickin

Heyhey ItzSugarLizzy! Here! This is a requested OneShot! Sorry for not be active in this OneShot! I got things to do in Personal things, but I will be more active here and published more About Smiling critters cuz I have tons of ideas and more And So on and on.

Anyway!!! This was requested by
1010bitfunnnyR ! Thank so much for quested this one, and is not my best of writing my grammar is kind of sucks but I'll try my best like my other my OneShots is. And sometimes my english doesn't come out great.

Because Well It sucked :"D

Anywho, well enjoyed this oneShot! Hoped u all enjoy!

Now No hate Comments please I will remove or unfollow, just to clear of warning. Thank you for understanding

Warning:
- Slight strong language
- Lgbt +

words Total: 1968 !
____________________________

— KICKIN'S P.O.V —

I was skateboarding outside, I was chill and Also being an idiot like I always am. Even Bubba thinks I am? Although haven't seen bubba annoyed me that much. Hehe sometimes we hate Each other but we always gets along?

Although I never get along with Bubba. Sometimes he is a party pooper, He doesn't wanted to do all the fun things that we or I liked! He bumped us out!!

Can You believe that?!?

Even I was trying to connecting with Him over past few weeks but he never get along with me, Since he have a work to do in his home.

Ughhh Boooooring! What else Can you do?! We get it!! You'r smart Ass Elephant!!! WE GET IT!!!

I wanna to do something fun with him but Well he refuses. And getting lame excuses and nerdiest Sentence ever heard in my life. And it happened last week. Even I was going to skate boarding that week and I wanna asked Bubba to join in with me but he doesn't!! HE IS KILLING MY MOOD MAAAAN!! HE'S KILLING MY MOOOOOOD!!!!

"Kickin!!"

I shrieked, as I snapped out of my thoughts, I Fell off the bed, I didn't know I fell asleep while playing Video Game. Damn it, How long I was out for?? I heard my name call out and sees Hoppy? Why is she here?!

Maybe she is have fun time with me like skateboarding!! Maybe she can!
Unlike Bubba.

"Hoppy? What are you doing here?"
I get up as I rubbed my eyes. From tiring of my sleep.

"I have a question!"

Is she serious? She ran all the way here to my own home. to ask me a question?! REALLY HOPPY?!!!

"Uhh Sure, Okay I guess, fire it away? What's up?"

"Okay, So I wanna asked if You can-

"Going to skateboarding with me?! YES I WILL!!"

. . . .

"Actually, No, I am not all the way here for dumb skateboarding Session. I once do that with you and you tripped me un purposely, I hurt my Arm!"

*gasp* how dare she to think skateboarding is Dumb!! Sure I broke many bones! BUT THAT IS NOT DUMB!! HOW COULD YOU HOPPY!!!

"At least you trying?"
I awkwardly smiled, even though she is telling the truth, it happened few months ago, Me and her doing skateboarding for the second time. And id didn't end so well for her, her arm broke because of me, and I accidentally tripped her. And Well that is what She stopped Using Skateboard ever since, I know how to feel for broken Arm or parts of your body.