•Smiling critters OneShot #17• CatNap's Bath time!

It is Sunny Outside! Our little critters are CatNap's house something that CatNap wouldn't do! Although he have been smelly all over the days! Nothing can more to do with help that!

"NOOOOOO I DON'T WANNA TAKE A BAAAAAATH!!!" CatNap runs away as crashes everything, Bubba chases CatNap Around with a scrub Sponge on his hand

"YOU HAVE TO CATNAP! YOU BEEN SMELLY FOR WHOLE WEEK! YOU NEVER SHOWER!!!" Bubba pointed out that CatNap didn't take shower all whole week since Cats doesn't like water after all

"Come on Kitty! It will be fun!! Besides water would not harm you!!" Picky smiled while has a Towel for him but he refuses to go on bath tub or shower what so ever.

"Yeah come on CatNap! Kitty!!! Kitty!!! Ps ps ps ps ps!" Kickin trying to make how people talk to cats like human does to react with them.

CatNap is amused, his ears went down, sure he is cat but he doesn't Act normal, since he walks to feet not four. Yet he talks like human does not regular cats do.

" Come on CatNap what hard could get you to take a bath?" Bobby asked wondering why CatNap doesn't like to take a shower.

"I hate showering! Bath is the enemy!"
CatNap hisses while he hangs his claws on his Window Blinders.

"Come on dude. Is just water."
Kickin doesn't have any patients to what ever takes to get CatNap to get him to take a shower yet he is too afraid to get in the water that is what most cannon cats do.

"Please CatNap! If you do it? I'll give you ball of string! Sure all cats love it!" Bobby brought a Cat Ball yarn. CatNap suddenly his eyes went wide and sharp but refuses not willing to get that offer from bobby

"CaaaaatNaaap! Look what I got! A very Cool sick Fishing pole with Tuna fish? Surely all cats like tuna hehe."
Kicken has a fishing pole and a hook with a Tuna fish fried on it. CatNap smelled the scent and looks over at the Fishing pole with Fried Tuna fish. But he is not budging one bit not even that would not work either.

"Hey CatNap! Look! I drew a picture of you in the Tub! Would that be - hey!"
CatNap snatched the painting from crafty as he threw it aside landed on the sink let it soaked and wet. Crafty whimpers, Bobby patted her back. CatNap hisses at her

"CatNap if You don't shower! I'll Make you a Tuba cake? Even you needed a shower CatNap." Bubba crossed arms and looks at CatNap. Even CatNap still doesn't wanted to get shower

"I will Give you a box of filled with bottle milk! I know cats love to drink milk! And favorite drinks for them especially when they were kittens! Hehe!" Bobby turn to offer if she wanted to give CatNap box filled with bottles of Milk of a pack. But he still not even working for him.

"I'll give you an Fresh Tuba sandwich! That would very delicious if you don't shower." Picky smiled with very hungry look on her face that she talked about food. But wanted to make a offer for catnap if he shower. But not all critters offers are not working not even CatNap Will not take those offers if even it means is a trap or not willing to give the offers for him

"Oh catNap! Here I got your fish Toy? Looks pretty cool and noisy!" Hoppy grabs the Cat toy, that make a sound but that is not even helping at all.

"NO!! NU HUH! NO WAY IN HELL I WILL LAY ONE WATER ON ME!!!"
CatNap hisses at them they wanted to help CatNap to not be afraid of, but he hates to get his fur wet or wither mostly drown. But it's just a Tub not even deep for the water in the bath tub.

"Please CatNap? For us! It will be worth- Hey!! GET BACK HERE!!"

Picky sees CatNap escaped from his own house, Escaping from this madness, CatNao runs away, Doesn't get To shower.