•Smiling critters oneshot #2• Cold Fever? || CapNap X DogDay ||

DogDay is sitting in his own bed, Hs is feeling sick after all these week, and not taking care of the Kids, Only DogNight Will take Care of the job.

CapNap walks in and sees DogDay sitting up of his bed. He have a cup of Tea. Might help for his sickness go away.

DogDay looked up to CapNap and smiled

"I see you feeling almost better?"
CatNap Given The Cup of tea to him gently, DogDay chuckled but horse throat, as he Coughed rapidly.

"Here this might help you."
DogDay grabbed the cup of tea out of CatNap's Hands as he appreciated for the help from his friend, to make him feeling better since the others are on their stations to help on the PlayTime co. While DogDay is taking break of helping the children read books and play with them. But he misses his job ever. But since his sick there's nothing they both can do mostly from CatNap.

"Thank you CatNap."
DogDay sips his tea, As he gulp but he grunts since his throat is little sore. He coughs a bit little louder

"No problem buddy."
He sat down on the bed next To Him
"Are you sure your not worried about your job shifts??" DogDay raises his eyebrow in concern at Purple cat, While CatNap is taking care of his DogDay instead of going work at PlayTime co. He decided to stay because he is best friend of DogDay and wanted to help out by sacrificing his job over a friend.

"Well, I am not worrying about my job, most Importantly i am worrying about you, ever since you were sick? There is no one cannot take a better job then you." CatNap commented, makes DogDay Blushes as Purple cat really meant what he said even no one cannot do better job then Sunshine dog.

"You really meant it??"
He asked, CatNap nodded as he hugged Him gently of his furry friend
"I'm sure of it!"CatNap wags his tail happily, DogDay giggled then hugs back gently, as they both releases the hugs, As they both stared

The silence filled in the room awkwardly, While DogDay randomly grabbed the cup of tea and sips cause the silence to break.

. . . . .

"Anyway, If you needed anything, I'll be in the kitchen. Okay?" DogDay nodded. As he watches him leaves towards the kitchen, DogDay sighed then coughed from his sore throat. He take a deep breath. he decides to take a nap, although he does needed a nap after all long day. And CatNap is looking after him and take care of him

While later, DogDay in his sleep, he is whimpering, He is having a Nightmare, He never had one of those in awhile. . .

CatNap in the kitchen he heard dog whimpered, It was DogDay. He walks into the living room where the doggie bed is, CatNap noticed Dogday is whimpering and he watches him He grows a little concern that he is having a Nightmare.

CatNap kneels down, Then placed his paw into DogDay's shoulder, he gently Shake Him to wake him up.

"DogDay, Wake up."
CatNap whispered

"NOO!"

DogDay Immediately wake up with white pupils winded, CatNap flinched by Unexpectedly Jump from DogDay.

"Hey, It's Just me. It'll will be okay."
DogDay glanced up at Purple Cat, he sighed of Relied then lays back down on his doggie bed.

"Nightmare again?"
Catnap guessed, As he reminded that nightmares happened any time in Their sleep. Sometimes nightmares come on randomly. Surely what those nightmares about especially from DogDay who doesn't seemed like to talk about as a Touchy and Sensitive topic to talk about.

DogDay, nodded that he have a nightmare maybe is worse, who knows but he'll explained or not?

" Wanna talked about it?"
CatNap asked if he is comfortable talking about it. Unless if it's uncomfortable for Speak of it.

DogDay gets silent after he asked him, He glance away, He shook his head for his answer, He doesn't wanna talk about it. As it's to be clear he doesn't like it after his nightmare.

"Is okay, You don't have to Talked. . Erm, about it." CatNap scratches his backHead fur,DogDay smiled that he is appreciated that he understood.

"Soo you decided not to talk huh?"
Dogday nodded as he decides not to speak since his sore throat is getting worse if he spoke up for now he just stayed silence.

"I see, I respected that. Is your decision, Wanna have some soup i made for you??"

CatNap offers a Soup for him that he made from the kitchen, He just wanted to make him feel better by sipping or eating soup. Is warm and Hot it'll helps the throat sore.

DogDay silently nodded as he didn't try to speak for his sore throat or if he does speak it make it worse for him.

"Alright! I'lll bring the soup for ya. Erm, i hope you like it." CatNap went to the kitchen and found a bowl of Soup. He walked back towards dogday as he sat down on the chair next to Him, He carefully placed on the Small table from the side of the bed.

"Wanted me to feed you?"
CatNap offers one last time, as he wanted to fed for him, DogDay give a thought for second, he nodded that he wanted CapNap to feed him.

He is already feel comfortable in his bed right now, not even moving in inch well excepted for his nodding for his responses for a yes or no.

"Alright then."
CatNap Took a spoon from the bowl as it filled up of tiny soup. He carefully putting into DogDay's mouth as The orange sunny dog open his mouth gently as possible then CatNap slide in right inside and feed him.

DogDay suddenly winded eyes then he felt warm and happy that he liked the soup that CatNap made Just for him.

"Hehe you liked the soup huh?"
Dogday nodded, as CatNap keep feeding and feeding him, until the soups is gone but it will take a little longer to finished.

A few Minutes has Past, The soup is almost done, DogDay loves the soup very much keeps him warm, and supportive.

"Almost done."
CatNap give one more, as DogDay sips from the Spoon, As the bowl is empty. Finally the soup is now gone that was eaten.

DogDay smiled as a thank you for giving him soup. CatNap chuckled that he enjoys seeing him happy.

"Anyway, let's have a shud eye huh? I am started to get tired."

Dogday smiled sweetly before he yawned, He already took a nap, but he wanted took a nap with CatNap.

The Purple Cat yawned stretched his both front and Back paws, He curled up as DogDay was Nearly into CatNap's body as he cuddled within. Begin to snuggle.

CatNap watches DogDay snuggling into His body, he smiled he lift his arm up then put around DogDay's Body for comfort. He laid back down. They both started drifted off to sleep, the lights suddenly went Off on it's own for letting CatNap and DogDay sleep peacefully.

Hopefully DogDay Will get better soon as possible to begin his work at the PlayTime co with the children reading books and help other critters in need since he is the leader after all. He just wanted make sure if everything is okay with out DogDay, He put Hoppy in charge hoping nothing will bad happened while DogDay is a taking break time off.

CatNap other hand is taking care of his lovingly friend, To make feel supportive and Feeling better when ever he is around. For now their asleep. Getting their little rest after a longer day, maybe next week their be back. And have a longer great day.

The end.