• Smiling critters OneShot #3• || A Perfect Gift||Hoppy x kicin chicken||

A brighten day has begun, Hoppy begun to working on a gift for kickin Chicken. Since both friends are closet to each other, and she wanted to make a Gift for Kickin the Chicken.

She hummed in Song tone, Until Bobby the bear comes in sees Hoppy making something.

"Hey!! Hoppy! Whatcha doing???"
She leaned over to the table seeing Hoppy Creating a. . . Bracelet?

"Ooooh that is good looking bracelet! Who is it for???" She asked curiously what she is creating a bracelet and who it is for. Yet Hoppy she have a Secretly Crush on Him ever since they both Met but she is little shy to ask him about her true feelings about him.

"Is for Umm, Kickin."
Hoppy responded with a shy tone while she finally finished her brand New Bracelet. Is a yellow and Lime Green colored with a name in short has
'KC+ H' Meaning 'KickinChicken+
Hoppy' 

"Oooh so you have a crush on him huh?? I smelll romaaance!!" BobbyBear giggled, Makes Hoppy hiding her both ears. She whimpered in Embarrassment. She is blushing red as a tomato. BobbyBear didn't noticed until right now

"Awww Hoppy! Your blushing!!"
She smiled Widely looking at her friend green Rabbit.

"Please, keep it down. I don't want everyone to hear." Hoppy warned BobbyBear to not to shout to loud. Everyone else is in the living room.
Doing their normal things.

BobbyBear stopped then nodded understood, and she can lower her voice down.

"So are you planning to tell him??"
BobbyBear asked Hoppy.

"Well i am not quiet sure if i wanted to tell him actually. I am just. . Too shy to do so." She hidden her face again with her both ears. Bobby hummed and thinks what she can do to help her rabbit friend to Face her fears.

"Maybe we can role play? I can be kickin Chicken, And You be. . . Uhhh you." Bobby awkwardly smiled at Hoppy  that role playing will be good idea to help Hoppy out a little, though little did she know that roleplay can be little bit taken out of hand, Or paw?

"Hmmm, I guess that sounded not too bad. OKAY! Let's do it. How should we start? Are you sure You know how to act or imitate him?" Hoppy asked Bobby that she might or not how to act like kicin chicken for this situation of the role playing. For a little practice to conquer her fears to telling him for her true feelings.

"Of course! I Know Him way back before you came along.Anyway! Let's Start!!!" Bobby said as they both started to do a small roleplay. But some how Hoppy doesn't know what to say to Kickin, She is too shy, and cannot handle any romance connections to Him. Especially if they do a small little role play. But she realizes that she is not alone at least she haves Bobby. And supporting Furry friend.

Hoppy took a deep breathe then let a small sigh, Then she is ready to be brave, to Tell him what she really feels about Him

"Ummm, H-Hi Kickin, I-I just wanted to tell you that. . . . I HAVE A CRUSH ON YOU!!!" She accidentally yelled as her cheeks became blushing. She covered her own mouth with winded eyes and flopped down ears of nervousness and Shyness. And waiting for Bobby to responded.

"Awww really??? I have a confession too! I do also Love you as well."
Bobby smiled as she pretended as Kickin Chicken as she held Hoopy's Hand then suddenly Crafty corn was walking in seeing hoppy and bobby.

"What are you two doing???"
They both flinched and looks over at Crafty corn. As she is confused what are they doing here in the kitchen. While Corn is with others in the living room.

"Oooh uhhh we actually-"
Bobby was about to explain what is happening but unfortunately Hoppy immediately covered Bobby's mouth to shut her up for not saying a word of a secret crush on Kicin Chicken she gets very embarrassed and nervous when someone found out she already gets embarrassed enough that she told already Bobby.