•Smiling critters OneShot #16• The rain ||Toda X CatNap

Heyhey ItzSugatLizzy! Sorry for the long waited for your OneShot! I have lot of stuff to do at Home and Have not enough time to do so is been a week to finish I know! And I sometimes I do Them when i bored or something like that lmao, But anyway! I hoped you enjoy this OneShot! yippie2023 !

Toda belongs to yippie2023  !
_____________________________

It is NightTime, Our Little critters are sleeping expect for Todo And CatNap their awake mostly. CatNap is always awake at Night while he sleeps during the day like a bat does regularly, Well Most of the times CatNap doesn't need sleep.

He mostly keep company when a person To watch them sleep is not that creepy when You think about it right?

Even CatNap is what he does watching over you While you asleep. And he does't sleep he kept eye watch you.

CatNap how ever, he is sometimes doesn't need one, He does only sleeps during the day but he does comes out of his own home not being inside and shy or either hung around with DogDay.

Speaking of DogDay, One day he found CatNap was actually outside, yet not the first time ever he did see.
CatNap is with Someone else That DogDay never get a chance to meet. He spends with him more then DogDay.

Makes DogDay a little bit of jealous but he can get over since he is the leader after all. Though he cannot help but think that might be replaced a best friend. What a coincidence huh?

We See CatNap and Todo are in the living room yet watching tv together, is night out can be seen directly at the window, although it is raining outside not that hard much of the rain.

CatNap Grabs his mug of tea, he sips the drink then he put it down gently.

"So whatcha wanna do?"

The silence was broke by Todo, He asked if they are going to do today. Though nothing much happening today. CatNap decides today he is not coming out from his own home and decides spend most quietly time with Todo.

CatNap's Tail was slowly gently wrapping around Todo's waist

"Let's just stay Stay and have a quiet time." CatNap laid his head to Todo's Shoulder, Todo gazed on CatNap he blushes that he felt CatNap's Tail was wrapping around Him.

Todo's Ears went flop down, with a frown he doesn't wanted to be a quiet quality time. He just wanna to have something fun together. But it is raining outside, and Cats do hate water reasoning why CatNao stayed inside for a reason. He surely doesn't show his fears on Todo but todo does have little respect of CatNap included His wishes.

"Aw come On kitty Cat~ I am sure we can have a little fun!" Todo grabbed CatNap's Arm as he pulling him off the couch but CatNap just Sitting and laying the couch boredom look on his face.

"Please don't call me that, I hated to be called by that Name." CatNap Doesn't Like the Nickname that He give, it is annoys him even Todo likes messing with CatNap by giving this nickname.

"I know we can do for fun Kitty! We should just go outside and splash some Puddles!" He went to next to the door while CatNap was laying on the ground as he heard the word
'Puddles' he immediately sat up

"Are you crazy! I cannot go outside! I get soggy!" He compliments he hated to get wet since ya know he is a cat that make totally sense, cats do hate water or either hated to get soaked their fur and took hours to clean.

"Oh come on Kitty! It will be fun! Besides! Just You and me! We could see under the stars~" he said while he nodge CatNap's Shoulder as Toda Tried to convinced him to go. CatNap's ears went down he sighed deeply before speaking he gives up and decided to go

"Fine, I guess That won't hurt."
He agreed As finally convinced but he felt like he was forced, Since he doesn't like to get wet by the rain. Though some cats do like rain or water and doesn't mind to get wet but for CatNap, sure he is a cat but he dislike water, baths, or etc. he doesn't like to his fur soaked but it will make todo happy

"Come on then! Let's go! And Have fun!" Toda Grabs CatNap's arm and rushed our of CatNap's home and went outside while the rain is still going as the puddles were showed, toda went to the puddles and splashes but accidentally on CatNap.

CatNap was amused as he shook his fur out though not much water coming out from his fur. But surely is wet. Today watched his ears went down then awkwardly smile with nervously Laughs

"Sorry, Isn't this fun though? Being outside and have fun not bring boring all day?" Toda smirked while CatNap silently looked at him then stared at the puddles he smiled a bit seeing his reflection.

"Yeah it is Nice."
He admits it, but water or jumping puddles isn't his thing But toda is and will make CatNap Happy and having fun.

Toda whistles like he didn't act anything as he splashed with his foot to CatNap, Cause him to flinched and soaked his coat again.

"Oops~ Sorry~"
He smirked, CatNap bored eyes then smirked back as he splashes him back with his feet, Toda Shrieked and gets soaked and wet yet CatNap knew Toda was missing with CatNap he loves missing him and teasing especially from CatNap's Nickname Like KittyCat.

"Your getting it Wolfie!"
CatNap kept splashing Toda Back as they were playing the splaahes puddles each other as they having fun with themselves though Toda likes missing and teasing with CatNap mostly to get him annoyed and sometimes forgiving each other easily.

As they having fun on the rain and loves splashing each other even if toda loves missing or teasing CatNap just to annoyed him but easily forgives Toda Although the kid of toda, was baby sitting with DogDay and Bubba to take care of while CatNap was sleep over with toda, Toda Asked DogDay and bubba to care of the child. As he agrees and took him over for the night. And make sure nothing bad happens to that child or make it pay if someone does. . . . But let's let them having a good moments with toda and CatNap for now. And have fun with the rain

The end