•Smiling critters OneShot #8• Rembember CatNap, Rembember who you are!

Warning this OneShot chapter will have Strong languages,Blood, Nearly Death. If you are not familiar with this one. I suggested to keep moving or not read this chapter.

I hope you enjoy and understand

Cya

______________________________

DOGDAY'S P.O.V
Pant!!

Tap tap!

Pant!!

Tap tap!

Pant!!

Tap tap!

I was being chased, I am running away from Bigger Form of CatNap, Because Angle saved me. And give me back of my legs. I am running away of my life.

I head down to the Play ground area. I stopped before i heard him growling behind me. He is getting closer I gulped.

'Which way?? Were do i go??'
i thought while i glanced each Tunnel. Man there is no were to hide or leave this damn place.

. . . .

" DOGDAY!!!!"

I heard my Name called out. I flinched as i started to begin to running away from him again!!

I have to keep moving or else he will catch up to me!! I cannot lose hope. Not again! I lost hope once. And i am not giving up again.

I getting tired. Way tired to run
I cannot go any further, I must rest. But i can't not just let him get to me.

"DOGDAY!!!! I KNOW YOUR IN HERE!!!"

I turned my head towards the exit door seeing a shadow of CatNap's Big form is heading this way where i am.

Damn it. I cannot go any were. I'm trapped this is the another dead end. I have no were else to go. But where should i'll go? no...No..No!!

. . . .

The place became quiet. I didn't hear CatNap. Unless. . .

I got punched, I flew towards the Wall, Heard my bones got break a bit, Damn it hurt. I try to get up. I heard the claws attached the walls making this horrible sound that he make. I saw HIM. He is coming towards me. I gotta run!!

. . .

"Where you think you going Canine."
CatNap growls at me, Seeing in this scary form towards me. I stopped then glared at him.

"Don't be the hero as you used to be, STOP RUNNING AWAY FROM ME!! You know both you and I never make this place out of alive!! ProtoType will SAVE US. "he snarls as he placed his foot on top of my head so that way i won't run away. Well that is bet convincing.

I Grunted, i try to get out of his grasps, I shifted, i try to wiggle my way out but every time i tried, the more i try the more pressure he does on my head gets harder.

"You should have not run away from me DogDay. That little Brat human of yours saved you?? Pfff not for long." He is trying to hurt the Angel. I won't let him hurt him.

"If you laid on one finger on him i'll bite you." I snarled as i warned him not to hurt the little angel. He is too innocent and scared. Just like me.

"Suuuure that is all hero's would say. And Your. . . Not . . . A. . . Hero!"
His foot was Stepping ok my head cause to make my Skull is going to crack open. I strain in pain.

He is too strong i cannot get pass him. . . He's trying to kill  me.

"You say you wanted to be a hero?? Then don't be. Or things will get worse if you do. Trust me, hehe you'll not able to live. Not for long. And you stay dead. Like i wanted you too."