•Smiling critters OneShot #11• Let's Play, Hide and Seek!

Author's Note: This is not a requested OneShot! Though I am Making the Requests OneShots as I working on them! While i am working on my own OneShots!
By the way! This is Illiteracy Version of this OneShot! And Yes some chapters of My OneShots Will have

Illiteracy!
Or
Literacy!
Just Like RP's!

Anyway Enjoy this OneShot!!!

P.S: The Requests OneShots will be Making them soon!!!
____________________________

DogDay: Alright You Guys! We playing the Game hide and seek! Who ever finds the person who is hiding and person who is looking for this person! Wins! And Hoppy don't you say win or lose because it's just a game. We surely play it equally. Will be fair for Every critter.

Hoppy: ugh fine!
She crossed arms

DogDay: alright Who's is going for the seeker??

BearHug: OOOOH PICK ME!! ME ME ME!!! She begged as she wanted to be the seeker. Even she is good at it though sometimes hard to find a person who is hiding very good hiding spots.

DogDay: alright BearHug you going to be a seeker! We have a 60 seconds to start find the Hiding spots while BearHug Is going to count.

BearHug: Yay! She clapped her paws together she is excited to be a seeker

Kickin: but where are ww supposed to Hide anyway??

DogDay: That is for you to find out Kickin, Even we are going to find our self's hiding spots. If you don't pass 60 seconds BearHug will easily spotted you even if you didn't hide in time.

Kickin: Well I guess. Okay! I'm In!

DogDay: Alright Guys. You ready bearhug??

BearHug nodded as she turned face the tree as she put thumbs up that she is ready to count

DogDay: Alright Guys Start Hiding !

DogDay  and every one else Spread our different directions as they find their own hiding spots so that way BearHug will not find them easily.

Kickin was climbing up the tree to the tree branch. He tried to hold on the trunk so that way he won't fall down.

Bubba hiding in the bushes. Though he cannot find any satisfaction. He is almost poked by the thorns from roses.

PickyPiggy is hiding Behind the With Bubba Yet he didn't yelp or flinched since he is with her. But he did noticed.

Bubba: 'why can't you hide some Where else? This bush is not big enough for both of us.' Bubba pointed out that bush their in is not that big is more medium.

PickyPiggy: 'I cannot find any spots! I am sorry but i have to hide with you. And yeah it is seems little bit small. But Can AT least Be with you??' Picky asked if she can stay with bubba for this round of hide and seek. Bubba sighed of defeat.

Bubba: 'Alright fine. Just don't make any noise or bearhug will hear or catches to find us or any of us.'
Bubba warned to lower PickyPiggy's Voice so BearHug will not find them easily.

PickyPiggy: 'don't worry Bubby. I am sure I will keep my mouth shut!'
PickyPiggy smiled sweetly At bubba she agreed that she would just Shut her mouth with not any noise.

BearHug: 99. . . .  100!!!  Here I come!!

BearHug finished her count down while everyone is find their hiding spots. She is looking first kickin. He is a easy one to find. Well at first then he learned himself to his very well since he played hide and seek before. For bearhug she wanted to make it harder mostly.