OneShot #13 A forbidden Love (Requested Oc X DogDay)

Hey hey  ItzSugarLizzy! Here!
I am sorry for the long waited because I don't know how it started since I didn't Write any OC x Character before is hard for me to start or how it should go with the story between character x original character. So it took me few days before writing down! And giving it out some ideas of mine in my au!
Again I never written Character X OC before so bare with me with the bad english Writing typing. No hate comments no rude comments! If you have bad anything to say in comments then don't, Just leave and Keep things in your mind. Even if i do see rude or mean comments in some of my OneShot I will deleted the comment permanently. And don't even think to rewrite the rude or mean comment over because I will kept deleting it you've been warned.

Well Anyway I Hope You enjoy this short Fanfic of the one shot DogDay X BloodMoon! I called this ship
MoonDog! :"3 I have to came up with that cooler Ship name QvQ

Anyway! I hope you enjoy this oneshot fanfic yippie2023 ! And Again Sorry took me so long it took three days to start and finish in the fourth day!

2311 WORDS in total! Lezzzgoooo!!
____________________________

A Lovely day has begun, The sun is shining through, We seen Our little critters are having a relax day at the Park. And We see a new critter has joined in the party.

"Hey DogDay? Who we got here??"
Picky Asked who she is, since she is right next to him. Picky never seen anything like it so does the others.

"Guys I'll like you meet BloodMoon! She is part of our crew Now!!" He is happy that he introduced his new friend.

"Hi BloodMoon! Nice meeting you!"
Bobby smiled at the new critter. They've never seem anything like it before. Now their two cats. CatNap and BloodMoon.

Though, BloodMoon Have a mixed feelings for DogDay. But CatNap make sure she will be stay away since he is a only best friend of DogDay. Sometimes CatNap can be little over protective over DogDay.

"Can we show her around?"
Hoppy asked excitedly that wanted to show around the whole area.

"Of course! We can Show her around!" DogDay smiled as he wags his tail happily Hoppy smiled so does Kickin Chiken

"I'm Hoppy HopScotch! Is really Nice meeting you!" Hoppy smiled

"Nice meeting you too."
BloodMoon smiled as she eyes at the green rabbit girl.

"We like to show you around if that is okay?" Kickin asked if she liked to be go on tour of the whole area

"I wouldn't mind."
Said BloodMoon in politely she smiled she cannot help but looking at DogDay she have a secretly mixed feelings for him ever since they've met.

"Why You keep looking at DogDay?"
Bobby asked curiously she don't know why BloodMoon is gazing on him. She been staring lovingly at Him.

"Huh? Oh nothing. Nothing."
She smiled awkwardly eyes at Bobby and Picky as they both were standing next to each other.

"Oookay. We liked to show you around!" Hoppy grabbed BloodMoon'd arm as they pulled away from DogDay, since he is talking with Bubba.

AFTER THE TOUR

After the Showing BloodMoon around they've finished Touring, BloodMoon Was excited to see whole this place area were smiling critters lived. Yet though still wanted to be with DogDay.

CatNap finally comes out as he was walking towards DogDay. BloodMoon watches seeing purple Cat is Talking to DogDay.

She is getting jealous. never  seen Him too close. She is also wondering if their friends. Seems CatNap get little shy and silent at the times. She heard of CatNap before but never seen in person. Well Now she has.