•Smiling Critters OneShot #7• Valentines Craft time Day!

-- BearHug's P.O.V

This js going to be great! DogDay just announced that we have Crafting Day! For Valentines! Hehe this is going to be so much fun!

We going to teaching about love! And Loving others! Well CatNap doesn't wanted to be part of this. Hoppy talked to me that she talked with CatNap earlier.

I am Hoping he is Okay. He is acting really strange lately. Still, having some second thoughts. Would be weird with out catnap. Oh well.

Anyway, We surely will be having so much fun!! Since is February, now is all going to be about Love!! Supporting our Loved ones, Share friendships! And love to others!! Never to rude that you forgot of one person.

Sharing love is like experiences that You have with anyone you loved and support with!! Especially your partner too!!

"Alright guys. Today! We gathering here to make one of your Crafting actives. Here we have crafty horn. To share her talent how to make these heart shaped cards. And share or give one of your friends or loved ones!"

Well. To be honest. I don't know who i will giving it to? I have no ideas where i should give someone when i finished mine. Is like they all have each other.

CatNap with DogDay.

CraftyCorn with Bobba

Hoppy with Kickin Chicken.

And me?

. . . . .

I have no one else to loved with.even if i realized. I stayed silent during this whole Activity. Especially if there are two in pairs. But me. I have no one to be paired with.

I get up silently off my set, I walked off with them noticing. Especially my feelings are not fully loved yet. Even is Valentines Month, which we are at February.

. . . . .

DOG DAY'S P.O.V

We Begin to start with our activities, I see all our little critters are happy of it. Even good thinking of BearHug's Idea.

Wait a minute. Where is BearHug? I just saw her in her Chair few seconds ago then she poofed.

I got little Worried. As i walked towards Bobba. Maybe he knows. Since their two feet away from their own desk.

"Oh Hey DogDay! You need something? You need glitter Glue?"
He offered me if i need anything from their Area. But that is not what i am here for.

"Uhh, No thanks, I'm okay." He shook his head roughly "Anyway! Have you seen bearhug? I noticed she is little bit down. Lately." I am worried about her ever since we started doing this project, even it is BearHug's Idea. But i just noticed her face expression, she seems little bit. . . Sad. . . I don't know what should I do.

"Oh. I think i saw her walked out That way." He pointed at the door. I nodded as i get off my knee. "Thanks. I will check if she is okay." I walked out of the Room. I went to the hallway. We still inside of the Home Sweet Home. Yet this place surely is. . . Big. . .is like a Mansion.We could get easily get lost. Or who knows this place will get me the creeps. No offense who build this place.

I noticed i am in our rooms. I walked in this hallway were all our rooms at. I see BearHug's Room. I stared at her door with her Logo picture on it. I deep sigh then begin to open the her room. It is dark. Yet no lights.

I am surely getting worried. I stepped inside, I saw a big bump from the blanket. Is like she is hiding herself. No coming out from her blanket. I felt bad. Really bad. I silently walked towards her.