•Smiling critters OneShot #16•DogDay & CatNap meets The screeninator

Heyhey ItzSugarLizzy! wel I Hope You Enjoyed this suspenseful OneShot! Is gonna be a longer then I expected! And well might be part two! Or will be??? Idk well see how it goes! Hehe :3

This Screeninator OC belongs to Screeninator !  I Hope You Enjoyed!
(Tbh is really cool OC :) )

Side note:
I'm sorry for the longer waiting for the oneshot of your's, I have loads of stuff to do IRL. Bunch of happens right now so yeah, and please Don't hate on me because of this! I know you waited for me for longer time for making a oneshot! Just alsp maybe sometimes I ran out of ideas ^^;; Buuuuuut I promise I will keep making it early!!!

:"D

Well that being said!

Enjoy this ONESHOT

WARNING: MY BAD ENGLISH  ! :"D

___________________________

It is dark, The Sky is Pitch Black, A crash from the Facility Window has broke out, A Mysterious Tall looking with a box as a head, two arms and legs, Has a face on screen, It's running away from the Facility he is on.

The Red and Blue flashing lights has seen in the chase, Hearing cops and more Security guards looking for it.

"Where it go?!?"
One man yelled who is in working into facility he is out of the car, has a Megaphone on his hand

"Damn it we lost him! Now we have a search party! It is come at your pay! You set it free!" A second man who is the secondary leader of the facility. As they all blamed this Scientist who ever created him.

In the bushes, the walking tv screen is hiding behind seeing all polices and scientists were looking for this screeninator. To get back to their researches.

A forest were Screeninator was, he is hiding from those scientists, Yet he doesn't know how to get back home.
Home were his parents was.

A bushes was head, screeninator flinched heard the rumbles and shakes from it. . . .

He looked closely still rumbling and shaking, he grabs a broom he stole from the Janitor's, He stares at the Bushes.

A Bunny was jumped out of the Bush, He shrieked then hummed of confused looks at the bunny as tiny hunny bounced off, He sighed of the relief.

The sounds of Nature around him, He was in the forest, seeking to find shelter. He is hiding from Facility and police or scientists You Name it.

. . . . .

He held his arm is bleeding out, is black oil from his arm, he winced in pain,He kept walking, He heard talking from distance, He stopped in silenced.

He hides behind the tree,He stayed silenced, His Glowing eyes blinked twice before he hides again.

"well were lost."
A Male Cat said, Revealed to be CatNap, Dog day wagged tail looks around the forest

"were not lost! We have the map!"
He waa about to grasp the map but DogDay Awkwardly chuckle And blushes s a bit that he didn't bring the map was he forgot it at home rushing off and never know how to get back

"you forgot the map didn't you?"
CatNap with boredom eyes on DogDay as he forgot the map from home that was supposed to bring as important thing they need.

A mysterious figure on the trees was watching from the above, CatNap sense something His ears perked up and smell scent, he covered DogDay's mouth for shut up since he is been talking a lot.