Part 2

"Sorry i'm late," She burst through the door to the hotel room they always used.

He grabbed her instantly and connected their lips in a ferocious kiss, making her drop her bag and the door key as her hands gripped his curls and forced his mouth closer to hers.

"That's the kind of hello i like," She said breathless when he broke the kiss. He smirked at her and wrapped his arms around her, kissing her cheek softly.

"Thought you'd stood me up." He said his eyes glinting as she looked up at him.

"Would i ever?" She smiled sweetly.

"So should we order room service now and tell them to leave it outside? You hungry?" Lindsey asked stroking her hair.

"Yes, but i'm having you for lunch." Stevie said erotically, lifting his shirt up over his head and placing hot kisses on his chest, her hands roaming down to unbuckle his belt. He shivered involuntarily when she bit his nipple and pulled down his trousers, her kisses trailing lower once she'd licked his nipples to her liking.

She pushed him down on the bed as he groaned, he forgot all about lunch when she gently bit the skin below his hips and sucked at the base of his cock, smiling up at him as his length grew. She rubbed his hardness against her face, taking his balls in her hand and rolling them sensually. She brought his tip to her mouth, tracing her lips with it, making him grunt and thrust forward with desire, his hand gripping the hair at the back of her head tightly.

When she finally opened her mouth and ran her tongue over his length, he moaned her name so loudly she dug her nails into his thighs to silence him.

"Shit baby, don't stop," He moaned begging her to keep going as she twisted her head from side to side while bobbing up and down, her lips firmly around his cock. Her hand gripped his ass and squeezed tightly, she kept working his length in her mouth, desperate to feel him shake for her, for his essence to fill her mouth, she wanted to taste him. She looked up at him seductively as he tensed and bucked into her, losing control of his body.

He screamed her name and came, all his muscles releasing in ecstasy as she kept just his head in her mouth and moaned feeling the liquid she wanted hot on her tongue. She spread the taste around her mouth, then swallowed seductively gazing up into Lindsey's eyes.

"Just what i needed." She murmured crawling up his body.
"Do you want to taste yourself?" She asked with big innocent eyes as her lips hovered just above his and he tried to gasp out "yes" but his breathing was too erratic so he simply crashed his lips into hers.

She opened her mouth and licked at his tongue, before letting it enter her mouth and he groaned tasting his saltiness all over her lips and mingled with the sweetness of her mouth.

"You've had your lunch, now i want mine," Lindsey growled rolling on top of her and immediately kissing her neck. She sighed happily and ran her hands through his hair, as his slipped under her top and unclasped her bra. He kneeled over her and she raised up so he could take her top off, her bra leaving with it and then she lay back down as his mouth covered her breast.

He drew sexy little moans from her when he suckled at her nipple almost as if he could get something out of it and squeezed her other breast, rolling her nipple with his thumb. She squirmed trying to get closer to his face as the different, but equally pleasurable sensations overtook her body.

He pulled her leggings off and rubbed her through her soaking wet panties, making her gasp.

"Mmm what do you want baby? My fingers or my tongue?" He whispered grazing her earlobe, with his teeth, leaving a love bite behind her ear.

"Speak french between my legs." Stevie gasped out softly as he rubbed her harder.

"That's a new one." He smirked, then eyed her seductively as he kissed his way down her body, finally removing her panties and settling down between her thighs.

Lindsey slowly kissed and sucked at her creamy thighs until her breathing was laboured and she was close to begging for his mouth. He spread her lips apart with his fingers and dove straight in, immediately entering her with his tongue, lapping up her wetness. His other hand reached up to massage her breast and she took it sucking on his fingers as she moaned enthusiastically, rocking her hips against his face.

"Just wait till you taste yourself baby, oh it's so good." Lindsey moaned from below, making out with her pvssy as if it were her mouth, his tongue all over her folds, caressing them with slow flicks.

"I can't. Give it to me now." She groaned pulling at his face and bending over to meet him. He sucked more of her juices into his mouth then kissed her. She moaned straight away, licking at his mouth. She loved tasting herself on his lips more than anything. It was her biggest aphrodisiac.

"Mm bring me more." She moaned pushing his face between her legs again and laying back down. He built her up once more, licking and sucking with greater intensity as he set about making her cum. She started to writhe, and her skin flushed as her moans became primal and uncontrollable. He clamped his wet mouth around her clit and sucked desperately until she released, screaming his name as sweetness seeped out of her. He waited until her orgasm was fully finished before starting to lap up her juices. When his mouth was full of her, he moved up to her face and pressed his lips firmly to hers, letting her sweetness flood into her mouth making her moan with delight. She gripped the back of his head and kissed him fiercely, he could still taste himself in her mouth and their tastes began to fuse as they kissed.

He put his fingers just inside her entrance, coating them before bringing them up to her mouth and feeding her more of her own cum. Stevie licked at his fingers with want and moaned her appreciation. Her hands caressed his back as they kissed lazily and calmed down, his head rested on her chest, both of them trying to breathe again.

"That was so much better than room service." He said eventually and she laughed.

"You never disappoint Buckingham." She groaned trying to sit up and he whined at having to move from her chest, sucking her nipple before rolling off her.

"Neither do you baby," Lindsey replied his hand cupping her crotch. "This pvssy is heaven on earth."

"Don't get me all excited again. I have to go back to work." Stevie giggled taking his hand away and pecking his lips when he pouted.

"What are you doing today? I thought you were taking a long break and that's why no matter how much i kiss that heavenly pvssy of yours, you won't come to studio with us." Lindsey asked kissing her shoulder delicately instead.

"I'm meeting with my record company, they're trying to force me to make the last album under my contract, i think they're worried i might drop dead before i make it." She laughed.

"Don't joke about that. You're gonna be screaming at me when we're 90." He said kissing her hand.

"I'm gonna be screaming at these bunch of assholes if they don't leave me the fuck alone." Stevie huffed not in the slightest wanting to go to another meeting.

"What does your lawyer think?" He asked massaging her hips and she sighed kissing his cheek.

"Says i'll probably have to do it if they're insistent, but i'm not giving them the satisfaction of new material, they can have a few demos everyones already heard or go screw themselves."

"You're so sexy when you're mad." He whispered and she laughed.

"You're pretty cute when you listen." She said kissing him then getting up. He watched her dress for a while then quickly dressed himself.

"Baby aren't you forgetting something?" He said holding up her black lace panties.

"No." Stevie said shaking her head but taking them. "I put clean one's on. These are for you." She purred as she put them in his jacket pocket.

"Call you later." Lindsey smirked, kissing her easily.

"After 9 honey." She said and kissing his cheek, she left.