Part 10

"Hi." Robert said as she opened her front door and smiled brightly at him. His eyes wandered down her body and no one could dispute that she was a knock out. In a form fitting black dress that highlighted her cleavage and waist but left just enough to the imagination to be exceedingly sexy.

"You look stunning. Good girl. All my friends would've been jealous enough i had Stevie Nicks on my arm but now they may never speak to me again. They regret the third wives." Robert said smiling appreciatively at her and she laughed.

"Oh so i'm just your arm candy huh?" Stevie raised her eyebrows.

"You're no ones arm candy. But i bet you'd taste so sweet."

"Keep saying things like that you might just find out."

"We better leave, it'd be a crime to waste that dress." He said after stifling a groan. She smirked as he took her hand and helped her into his car. She loved a man who could really flirt.

They arrived at a club and were escorted into the vip area through a back entrance so as not to draw attention to themselves. It was a nightmare to go out in LA and Stevie cursed herself for not asking where they were going. She should've brought security.

As they made their way into the crowded room, Robert held her waist possessively as many heads turned and stared.
"I've got you baby." He said into her ear as she began to panic at all the attention.

He steered her to another couple across the room.
"Happy Birthday mate." He said shaking the man's hand and Stevie smiled, feeling a little out of place.
"This is Stevie. Stevie, Mark and Katie." Robert made the introductions and Stevie shook their hands.

"Nice to meet you. If i'd have known it was your birthday i would have brought a card at least." Stevie said over the music.

"Your presence is more than a gift." Robert said and they laughed as Stevie blushed.

"How do you know Bob?" Stevie asked as they all sat down at a table and Robert wrapped his arm around her as she placed her hand on his thigh. She was feeling very comfortable with him already.

"You don't wanna know," Mark laughed as the bass pounded through the room.

"Try me." She said raising her eyebrows flirtatiously and he obliged, telling the story of a crazy night at the riot house in the 70's that was enough to impress even Stevie.

She and Robert sat with Mark and Katie almost all night chatting like old friends, the champagne and laughter flowing. Stevie eventually dragged Robert up to dance with her, she rolled her hips against him as she danced to thumping music and his arms went loosely around her back before as he swayed with her.

"I'M HAVING SUCH A GOOD TIME!" She shouted into his ear before turning around in his arms.

"GOOD!" He yelled back to her, feeling her body burning up against his.

"I GOTTA GO TO THE LADIES ROOM!" She shouted and kissed his cheek, watching his face crinkle into a smile. She hadn't been out like this in so long. She couldn't go anywhere with Lindsey unless it was band related and then they could only steal short moments together as no one could find out. It was nice to be shown off by a man. To have someone proud to introduce her to his friends. Even someone who would dirty dance with her in public.

She had had a fair bit of champagne and was feeling no pain as she stood in the crowded bathroom fixing her makeup in the mirror, smiling at the one or two girls who stared and winking at them.

She was putting a little concealer under her eyes when the toilet door behind her opened and she saw 3 girls tumble out, another two still in the stall, one of them laughing hysterically bent over the toilet seat with a straw. She watched in the mirror as the girl sniffed a line of white powder expertly off the toilet lid and then fell back against the side of the stall. Stevie sighed into the mirror as she watched the girl stumble out, her dress barely covering her as she adjusted it and her mouth dropped as the girl looked up checking her reflection in the mirror.

I don't careOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara