Part 21

"I don't know if i like this one..." Stevie turned before a mirror and decided she hated the seventh dress she'd tried on.

"I've got it. This one." Leelee said after she'd unzipped the other dress and Stevie stepped out of it, putting on the next black dress Leelee handed her. It was a beautiful black silk that was form fitting yet hid the parts of her body that she didn't like, it highlighted her breasts sensually and ended just above the knee.

"This is the one." Leelee said nodding as Stevie looked at herself from every angle in it and decided it was fine.
"And not boots. The Louboutins." Leelee added as she saw Stevie about to pick out knee high platform boots and Stevie did as she said, she'd made a great stylist so far.

Stevie checked the time and sat down in front of her vanity mirror so Leelee could unpin her curls, gently unwinding them and watching as the full affect of Stevie's princess hair, combined with her clothes and makeup, making Stevie look incredible. She was about to finish the look with red lipstick but Leelee stopped her.

"You're eating and it'll probably end up all over Robert's face." Leelee said giving her a kiss on the lips, then applying a nude colour that accentuated them without being too much.

"Okay stand up, let me see." Leelee said taking her hand and Stevie stood there anxiously staring at herself in the mirror, as Leelee assessed the look and broke out into a brilliant smile.

"You are so beautiful." Leelee told her and Stevie bit her lip shyly, people told her she was beautiful all the time, but it was different when it was someone you know and love saying it.

"And you are so cute," Leelee said pulling her into a hug after she'd made the most adorable face Leelee had seen anyone other than maybe a 4 year old make.

"Cute's not really what i'm going for tonight," Stevie giggled as she kissed Leelee's cheek, bursting with joy at her compliments.

"Oh you look hot as hell as well, there's no getting away from these," Leelee cupped her breasts and Stevie laughed, blushing as she swatted her away. Leelee didn't really believe in personal space as Stevie had soon found out when she walked in on Stevie in the shower and proceeded to go to the toilet while Stevie nearly died of embarrassment.

"I'll stop thinking about it now then. Are you sure you're going to be okay while i go out? I don't have to, we could-" Stevie switched her worrying from her appearance to Leelee but she cut her off quickly.

"-I'll be fine, Karen is gonna be here the whole time, there's chinese food and netflix what more does a girl want?" Leelee told her making Stevie take her shoes off before they went downstairs, that staircase was a nightmare even without heels.

"I just-" Stevie started

"-you just go out and have a lovely dinner and multiple orgasms." Leelee interrupted again and Stevie looked at her in disbelief then rolled her eyes.

"Remind me to start teaching you some boundaries." Stevie huffed and Leelee grinned tickling her waist, making Stevie squeal and try to run away from her.

"Ahh no. Stop it." Stevie giggled when Leelee easily caught her and started tickling under her arms before Stevie managed to grab her and pulled her into a tight hug as they both laughed hysterically. The doorbell rang and Stevie rushed to put her shoes on as Leelee answered it and a longing smile spread across Robert's face when he saw Stevie in the rotunda.

"Wow." He whispered when he took her in his arms, unable to resist giving her a quick hello kiss.
"You look incredible."

"You don't look so bad yourself," She smiled her palm on his chest as she admired the smart black suit he was wearing.