Part 22

"Good morning." Robert whispered when Stevie finally opened her eyes around 9am, which was far too early for her as it was.

"Mmm," She sighed contentedly as he gave her a good morning kiss, he wrapped his arm tighter around her shoulders and she snuggled into his chest.

"I could get used to this view," he smiled and she looked out of her floor to ceiling window at the bright blue ocean and sunlight streaming in.

"I just love the ocean." Stevie agreed.

"I meant you." He said and she met his gaze smiling shyly.

"Even if you can't cook you're prefect," He whispered placing a sweet, lingering kiss on her lips and she returned it.

"I haven't forgotten my promise of breakfast, but how about we work up an appetite first?" She whispered seductively leaving moreish pecks on his lips as she rubbed her breasts lightly across his chest.

"Like i said, perfect." He smirked as he rolled on top of her and she giggled cupping his face in her hands and kissing him.

He caressed her body, working her up into a frenzy of desire and made love to her at a steady pace, both of them taking their time and just enjoying each other as they kissed and moved in harmony.

They came together and collapsed in a tangled mess of limbs, both breathless but ever so satisfied, glistening with sweat. She felt so beautiful with him, she didn't even bother to pull the sheets back over herself when she noticed her breasts were completely exposed in the daylight.

"That was so good, i might have to write a song about it," he said smacking her ass gently.

"Don't you dare." Stevie exclaimed pinching his nipple and he jumped slightly in surprise.
"There are far too many of those already," she muttered.

"Do tell," He teased raising an eyebrow and she blushed, before he pulled her in for a kiss, both of them smiling against each other's lips.

"Mmm okay baby, breakfast," Stevie murmured and she pecked his lips before climbing out of bed completely naked.

His eyes scanned over her body appreciatively, she clearly took care of herself but the places where she carried a little extra weight just made her more beautiful to him, he loved how soft and curvy she was.

She walked around to his side of the bed to grab her robe out of the closet and he watched, hopelessly enchanted as she put it on.

"You know i never realised just how tiny you are." He told her thinking out loud, the bed was nearly as high as her waist.

"If this is leading to a height joke..." She threatened.

"Just an observation baby, you're adorable," he told her holding back a chuckle and grasping her waist, pulling her down for a kiss.

"Ah just what every woman wants to be called." she giggled.

"Naturally." He smirked and she shook her head smiling, giving him another peck. She loved how easy everything felt with him. She went into the kitchen and began cooking up a storm coming back in with two trays, pancakes and bacon for Robert, poached eggs and asparagus for her and she went back to grab big mugs of freshly brewed coffee.

"Oh baby," He grinned rubbing his hands together as he propped himself up in the bed, helping her climb back in. "Can we get rid of this again?" He asked inching the arm of her robe down and kissing her bare shoulder. She rolled her eyes at him, giggling as she took the robe off and he gently pulled her close to him, giving her a grateful kiss.

"This is amazing," He said after he'd barely finished the first mouthful and she gave him a brilliant smile as she took small delicate bites of her breakfast.

"You are officially my perfect woman." He kissed her cheek and she giggled.

"Can i try some of yours?" He asked sheepishly and she smiled feeding him a little asparagus and he groaned at how good it was.

They spent another hour together in bed until he got an angry call from his manager asking where the hell he was. He told his manager to mind her own and cancelled the rest of his morning appointments even though Stevie told him not to but he insisted on driving her back to her big house.

"When can i see you again baby?" He asked as he opened the car door for her outside her house.

"I could make you dinner tomorrow?" She offered and he instantly accepted.

"I can't wait." He said cupping her face and she pressed their lips together in a tender kiss, one night together and she felt herself falling, this had transformed from fun to deep feelings quickly, but all she could think about was how much she wanted to see him again too. She embraced him for a long time and they swayed holding each other in the late morning breeze.

She walked into her house in a daze, pulling her boots off and trailing into the kitchen, jumping as Leelee startled her.

"So where's my thank you?" Leelee smirked sitting at the kitchen table, sipping her tea.

"Shit, you scared me." Stevie gasped as she caught her breath.

"Well?" Leelee said expectantly and Stevie rushed over to her wrapping her arms around Leelee from behind and kissing her cheek repeatedly.

"Thank you. Thank you. Thank you." Stevie whispered and Leelee giggled.

Stevie sat down next to her stealing her tea as Leelee stared at her, she looked so happy and relaxed and it made Leelee feel slightly better about all the grief she'd caused her in the past week.

"Come on. Details." Leelee said when Stevie wasn't catching on to her pointed gaze.

"Ohh not a chance." Stevie said coyly.

"I orchestrated the whole thing and i don't get details?" She said incredulously.

"If you were 50 years older i might share." Stevie teased.

"Just tell me one thing, multiple orgasms?" Leelee raised her eyebrows, looking at her pleadingly and Stevie smirked giving her her answer.

Stevie felt her phone vibrate in her pocket and pulled it out, holding it away from her face so she could read it as she had no idea where her glasses were. It was a text from Robert.

I miss you already

She smiled sweetly at the screen and text back.

Soppy shit, miss u 2

Giggling to herself as she closed her phone grinning from ear to ear and Leelee shook her head at her.

"You're going to have so much new material for your album." Leelee muttered and Stevie bit her lip, smiling. You're not wrong she thought.