Part 4

"You're disgusting." Will said as he walked past Lindsey and out the door the next morning. What a lovely wake up call. Lindsey groaned as he tried to sit up and his head pounded making his world spin more than it already was.

"Bye Daddy." Stella said sweetly as her Nanny, Maria attempted to get her out of the house without noticing Lindsey, but she spotted him instantly.

"Bye," Lindsey waved not looking in her direction as he leaned forward and put his pounding head in his hands. He missed her face cloud over in disappointment and her little sigh as she fought back tears at being ignored once again.

He checked his watch and made his way upstairs to change. Noting his wife was no where to be seen and his bed hadn't been slept in. Not that he really cared.

Getting out of the car in front of Stevie's house he let himself in and poured them both the coffee that was timed to make itself each day. One piece of technology Stevie loved. She was coming around to phones though, since discovering how much easier it was to take selfies on them.

He snuck upstairs and into her bedroom cautiously, expecting to be attacked by Sulamith but she was nowhere to be seen. He put the mugs down on her dresser and climbed into bed, spooning her from behind as she wriggled closer to him and he smiled, kissing her neck lightly.

After just snuggling for half an hour she turned around in his arms more alert. He gave her a good morning kiss about seek entrance to her mouth as she gagged and pulled away.

"Lindsey have you been drinking?" She asked her nose scrunched up in disgust at the taste on his mouth and the smell emanating from him.

"I had one or two last night." He said holding her tighter and kissing her cheek as she winced.

"You wreak. Get in the shower and brush your teeth." She demanded turning back over and closing her eyes. He sighed a little and got up, going into her bathroom and turning on the water.

"Better baby?" He asked leaving a minty kiss on her lips when he came out of the shower and back into her room smelling a thousand times better and she pulled him down on top of her.

"Much." She whispered before kissing him deeply. She tasted like the coffee he'd made and he moaned as her hand slid into his boxers.

"Ready for some morning glory." He said, his eyes glinting as he got between her knees. She lifted up her night dress and stroked his length against her centre. He sucked at her neck breathing heavily as she pushed him in and he started to thrust. Her legs wrapped around his waist and he reached down to play with her clit too, wanting to make her moan his name, which she did repeatedly as he brought her to the edge then pulled out.

"Get on top baby." He asked and she pushed him onto his back switching their positions. She lifted her night gown over her head, tossing it to the side and grabbing her own breasts as she rode him sensually. She clenched around him with every bounce down and he held her hips to balance her, looking up at her biting her lip and groaning.

He rubbed her clit again as her energy waned and he knew she needed to come as she began to thrust in wild patterns, her eyes shut tightly as she gasped. She arched her back and let out a long moan as she climaxed. He kept bouncing her on his length until he came, filling her up. She groaned when he lifted her up off him then lay her on his chest so her face was next to his on the pillow and he could kiss her cheek as she got her breathing under control.

He found her face the most beautiful when it was flushed and her cheeks rosy from sex.
She played with the curls at the back of his neck as he looked at her, kissing her cheek intermittently. She never let him kiss her cheek on stage anymore for this reason. It was too intimate for her to let other people see. So highly sexual when Lindsey did it. Plus they were playing hot and cold in the press so it worked for her.

"What are you doing today?" He asked her eventually, hoping she'd say nothing but that was never the case.

"I'm meeting with Dave." She sighed and he tensed up at the sound of the Englishman's name. He knew Dave made Stevie happy when they worked on her albums but he had taken an instant disliking to him when he found out they'd slept together and someone had sent him the song Dave wrote called 'Stevie Baby'. Like you could get anymore fucking obvious.

Subconsciously Lindsey felt a pang of worry as well, he was afraid Stevie would sleep with him again, even though Dave was married. He was married and that didn't stop her. He knew how much she enjoyed male attention from old consorts and if you could get her reminiscing with a bottle of wine, she was an easy lay. He'd done it enough times when she was pissed at him to know.

"He's going to do your album?" Lindsey asked trying to keep his tone even.

"Well that's what i'm going to ask him. See if he wants to take another trip to Nashville or record here. I'm not in any kind of a rush but it'd probably be good to do it before Australia." Stevie said and snuggled into Lindsey more, which reassured him slightly. She was here with him and that's what mattered he decided.

His phone rang shrilly and he groaned seeing who it was.

"Hi. Not now. No. No. I'll speak with you later." He replied to Kristen's questions icily and with undertones of rage that Stevie picked up on. He hung up as quickly as he answered and tossed the phone to the other side of the bed.

He cupped Stevie's face, caressing her soft skin as he captured her lips and kissed her lovingly to make himself feel better. He didn't talk to her about his family other than when she asked about his children who she loved. She figured it was best and that she didn't need to know. So she saved herself the pain and jealously for once and never asked.