Part 5

"Why the fuck would i want to go to Paris with you?" Lindsey sneered at Kristen as they began another argument in their kitchen. No food was ever made in the ridiculous red marble covered room, only war it seemed.

"I planned it ages ago and you are going. You fucked off for 2 years on tour like the selfish asshole you are, leaving me alone to deal with our kids and i need a break!" She screamed at him.

"IF YOU NEED A BREAK GO BY YOUR FUCKING SELF!" Lindsey screamed back. There was no chance he was going anywhere near his favourite city with her. It was bad enough she'd turned up there when they played the european shows and he spent the entire time there angry that he wasn't with Stevie, feeding her macaroons and enjoying the new french lingerie she would've bought for his pleasure.

"It's a couples trip, what'll my friends say if you don't come?" She tried to convince him by lowering her voice, making it soft and childlike which just made him want to throttle her. He hated that whining tone more than anything.

"I don't give a fuck what your friends say." Lindsey retorted testily. They were all a bunch of gold digging whores with fake tits and no gag reflexes he thought to himself angrily.

"WELL I DO!" Kristen went back to screaming when she didn't immediately get her own way.
"I DON'T ASK YOU FOR ANYTHING SO YOU ARE GOING TO FUCKING DO THIS FOR ME AND THAT'S THE END OF IT." She shrieked and Lindsey swore he saw her jump on the spot a little like a toddler having a tantrum.

"Don't fucking count on it." Lindsey shouted back and walked out leaving her throwing pans that had never been used. He went out into his garden and sat on a lounger by his pool, pulling out a joint and lighting it, he inhaled deeply.
Why the fuck is she doing this? She hates me most of the time. I'm not letting her use me as her little rockstar toy to show off in front of her bimbo friends. Christ how did i marry such a shallow bitch?

He shook his head as his inner self raged on.
And what the fuck am i going to tell Stevie? God knows i'm going to have to go. She's going to kill me... I'll get her a present. And flowers. A present and flowers... And make her cum before i tell her. Or maybe she'll be more pissed if i fuck her then take off to Paris... I'll eat her out. All about her... Oh for fucks sake Kristen.

He cursed his wife then went into his studio and called his jeweller. He only bought jewellery for Stevie and the jeweller knew her tastes exactly and charged the purchases discreetly as studio equipment so Kristen would never know. Lindsey had been saved by this guy and his magic many times over the years when he really annoyed Stevie and he was more than grateful to him.

"Hey mike," Lindsey said when the jeweller answered his private number.

"Mr Buckingham what have you done now?" Mike joked. Lindsey was one of his favourite customers. Repeat business and Stevie had a taste in diamonds that made it interesting for him to pick out a piece she'd love.

"This time not me. My fucking wife." Lindsey sighed exasperated. That was a new one Mike thought.

"Do tell?"

"She's making me go to Paris with her and i need a little something to soften the blow when i tell Steves." Lindsey knew Mike would never tell a soul what he said. He was more discreet than a goddamn priest.

"Miss Nicks will not be pleased." Mike said nodding down the line.

"That's an understatement." Lindsey replied.

"When do you need it by?" Mike asked.

"The day after next would be great." Lindsey thought for a second before answering.

"Very good Mr Buckingham. I'll email when it's ready." Mike said.

"What would i do without you?" Lindsey asked playfully.

"Jerk off." Mike answered dryly and Lindsey exploded with laughter as they both hung up. Talking to Mike had cheered him up massively. He spent too much time obsessing over the women who ruled his life.
Maybe that's what he needed. A boys night.
John would be back on the island by now but he found Mick's number in his phone and called.

"Hello Lindsey." His English voice boomed through the phone.

"Mick," Lindsey said playfully and his friend laughed already at his tone.

"Yes Lindsey?"

"Get your waistcoat on. We're going out."