07: Viridity

─────⋆˚ ༘🌸ˋ°.⍣─────

It took me so much effort to convince Arrow ride the Roller Coaster, but I succeeded. We hopped onto the Roller Coaster, and as soon as it started moving, I knew we were in for a wild ride.

As the car slowly took its way up, Arrow's veins went out from gripping the safety bar. Nang marating na ang pinakatuktok ay tuluyan ng humiyaw ng napakalakas ang kasama kong tila nakalunok ng bato ni Darna.

The car began moving so fast like we were inside a rocket ship. Arrow unintentionally grabbed my hand, screaming bloody murder the entire time. After two intense minutes, we finally rolled back into the station.

"Are you okay?" I asked as soon as we went out the Roller Coaster station.

"Yes," he replied without looking at me. He looked like he saw a ghost. That Roller Coaster experience must be the scariest two minutes of his life.

"Sigurado ka? Parang hihimatayin ka na dyan," sambit ko.

Sasagot na sana siya ngunit mabilis siyang tumakbo paalis. I followed him, then I saw him embracing the trash bin while vomiting his entire internal organs.

"Mahina ka naman pala," komento ko habang hinihimas ang kanyang likuran.

He turned to me with his glaring yet teary eyes. "This is all your fault."

I cupped my mouth, preventing myself from laughing. He looked horrible, and I didn't expect he would behave like that thinking how cold he treated me for the past few days.

Kinuha niya sa kanyang bulsa ang isang panyo at ipinunas sa kanyang bibig. His face was sparkling by the beads of his sweat. He still looked handsome despite of his horrendous state.

"Tara na, ililibre kita ng tubig," sabi ko sabay hila sa kanyang braso.

Sumunod naman ito habang binibigyan ako ng masasamang tingin. "Kulang ang tubig para makabawi."

"Makabawi?" tanong ko. "For your information, you should be the one making up with me. Ikaw kaya ang may mga atraso."

He narrowed his two brown eyes at me. "Sorry, I don't do that. I just let things slide, so you should do the same thing."

I gave him a smirk. "I apologize, but that's not part of my vocabulary."

After buying a bottled water for him, we continued with the adventure. We tried the Anchors Away, followed by the Surf Dance, and then the Spring Ride.

Sa dami ng aming sinakyan ay hindi man lang ako nakaramdam ng hilo. It was my first time, and I enjoyed it, but with Arrow's hilarious reactions to all the rides that we tried, the day became more special and memorable. We decided to ride the Ferris Wheel before having our lunch.

"It's just 11AM, but I'm already exhausted," he said, staring at the view from afar.

"I thought you came prepared," I said, avoiding myself to look down below. Hindi ako takot sa matataas na lugar, ngunit nakakalula ang taas ng Ferris Wheel na tila kasing laki ng Statue of Liberty.

"You know what, sometimes, even if you came prepared, everything will still surprise you once you get there," he said, focusing his eyes on me.

"Saan mo naman nakuha ang mga salitang 'yan?" tanong ko.

"Naisip ko lang. Why? Do I look like I don't know how to say any word of wisdom?"

"Hindi," sagot ko. "You seem like the type who would love to mess around people instead of giving them inspirational statements."