44: Ardent

─────⋆˚ ༘🎵ˋ°.⍣─────

Arrow strode into the clinic for his weekly checkup, and just like his request, Dr. Rodriguez took the responsibility to look after him and his illness. Kauuwi lang niya galing sa Europe dahil sa SCA Cure research at para na rin ipatingin sa mga kaibigan niyang doctor ang current condition ni Arrow.

"Good morning, Arrow," greeted Dr. Rodriguez with a warm smile. Kararating namin sa kanyang clinic.

"Good morning, Tito Ben," responded Arrow and smiled back.

"Kayo na po ang bahala kay Arrow, Dr. Rodriguez," sambit ko.

"Just call me Tito Ben," he said and I slowly nodded in agreement. "By the way, Where is Meryl? Bakit ikaw ang naghatid kay Arrow?"

"She need to attend an early meeting, Dr....," I paused and said, "Tito Ben."

"Gano'n ba," sambit naman nito. "Let's start the check up, then," he said and stared at Arrow.

Tumango naman si Arrow at lumingon sa'kin. "Pumasok ka na. Baka mahuli ka pa sa klase," utos niya.

"Okay, susunduin na lang kita mamayang lunch time," saad ko.

"No need," he said. "I'll eat lunch with Tito Ben."

"Lunch with me?" reacted Tito Ben.

"Yes," answered Arrow. "If it's okay to you."

"Of course, I'm okay with it," said Tito Ben, and he couldn't hide the happiness in his face.

"Kung gano'n ay kumain ka ng marami mamaya at huwag mong kalilimutan na inumin ang mga gamot mo," bilin ko.

"Seven, you don't need to worry. I'm with Tito Ben. He's a doctor and my mom trust her, so stop worrying."

Tito Ben's face lit up. With a smile on his face and joy in his eyes, I knew he did his best to restrain the excitement bubbling up inside him. Araw-araw akong bumibilib kay Arrow, at dahil sa kanya, marami akong natutunan tungkol sa pagpapatawad.

Arrow entered Tito Ben's office so I decided to leave the clinic. When I reached the car, I saw Dandrix walking out the clinic.

"Dandrix!" I called.

Lumingon naman siya sa'kin at mabilis akong nilapitan. "Rino, anong ginagawa mo dito?"

"Hinatid ko si Arrow," sagot ko. "Today is the start of his weekly check up with Tito Ben."

"Tito Ben?" he reacted. "Seryoso ka ba dyan?"

"Yes," I answered. "Base on your reaction, seems you know something."

He looked left and right, and whispered, "About Tito Ben and Tita Meryl? Of course I knew about it."

"So what do you think?" I asked.

"Well, I can't judge them to be honest. Maraming pinagdadaanan ang mga adults na hindi natin maintindihan. All we have to do is respect them and let them fix the problem on their own."

I ruffled his hair and said, "You're more matured than I thought."

"Nagsisisi ka na ba na si Arrow ang pinatulan mo at hindi ako?" pabiro nitong sabi.

"Ibang usapan na 'yan, Dandrix," sambit ko sabay tawa ng mahina. "By they way, are you heading to school?"

"Yes, pwede bang sumabay?" tanong niya.

"Sasabihin ko pa lang sana sa'yo," sagot ko. "Let's go, then."

Dandrix and I wen to school together, and of course, our topic was Arrow. He also updated me about the things that Tito Ben told him about SCA Cure Research. He told me that they were trying their best to produce a medicine that could stop the progress of Arrow's illness. Mababa ang posibilidad na gumaling si Arrow, ngunit gumagawa sila ng paraan para kontrahin ang my sintomas nito.