36: Pennon

a / n : Readers! Beware, this chapter contains matured contents. Read at your own risk. God bless and Thank you!

─────⋆˚ ༘🌌ˋ°.⍣─────

Arrow and I decided to spend the night in a hotel. I felt troubled about the idea of spending time with him in a hotel, but I was more concerned about the old woman's statement at Love Oracle shop.

"Huwag mo ng isipin 'yon," sambit ni Arrow habang hinuhubad ang kanyang sapatos. "Hindi ka naman naniniwala sa hula hindi ba?"

Nilingon ko siya. "Pero hindi mo pa rin maiaalis sa'kin ang magalala. She seemed credible with her words."

"That's how mastered she is with her job," he said. "Imagine if she didn't talk like that, sa tingin mo ba ay may magpapahula pa sa kanya? She talked that way because she wanted us to believe her."

"Hindi ka ba naniniwala sa kanya? I bet at some point, you're also concerned about her words."

"Yes, I do. But I don't want it to hit my head and ruin our day. Tulad ng sinabi ko, Seven, nandito tayo para mag-relax at mag-enjoy."

I drew a long sigh. "Okay. I'm sorry. I'm just really concern about you."

He walked near me, touched me on my face, and smiled. "You don't have to worry."

The moment he flashed his charming smile, I felt the doubt and worry drained out from my head. I couldn't help but smile back as a sense of calm ran over me. Magsasalita na sana ako ngunit mabilis niya akong binuhat at ibinato sa malambot na kama.

"You want me to make you feel better?" he asked with a silly smile.

I put my palm to his face and pushed him gently. "I'm tired, Arrow," I said.

"No, it will energize you. Believe me." His eyes crinkled while grinning.

"The last time we did it, I was so exhausted," I complained.

"I'll do all the work this time," he said, touching the hairs on my forehead.

I studied his eyes, looking for any hint of lust or sexual desire, but the only thing I found was tenderness and pure affection. He slowly traced his fingers along my arm, giving me goosebumps. Ang bawat haplos ni Arrow ay nagbibigay sa'kin ng kakaibang lakas. As if it's giving me sensation to feel so much alive.

Tinaasan ko siya ng kilay. "Baka gusto mong mag-shower muna?"

"Baka gusto mo akong samahan mag-shower?" nakangiti niyang sabi.

"Baliw ka ba? Maliit ang shower room. Hindi tayo kakasya," sambit ko.

"That's the point," he said and kissed me on my shoulder.

My eyes rounded by the idea he suggested. I wanted to say no, but he looked at me with his pleading eyes, and I couldn't resist it. The thought of showering together made my heart pound so hard, but he seemed excited about it.

"Bigyan mo ako ng magandang dahilan para samahan kitang mag-shower," sabi ko habang nakataas ang isa kong kilay.

Kumunot ang kanyang noo. "Kailangan ko ng taga-kuskos ng likod ko."

"Ano? Taga-kuskos ng likod?" natatawa kong sabi.

"Yes," he said with a wide smile. "Alam mo namang malapad ang likod ko, at kahit mahaba ang kamay ko ay hindi ko pa rin maaabot."

I narrowed my eyes. "Are you sure that's the only reason?"

"Yes," he said, and without anymore words, he pulled me from the bed.