⚠️Info and trigger warnings⚠️

Ok so here's the deal,I've sort of been thinking about this for awhile but I was wondering if it would be too weird but I've seen some pretty good oc stories so I thought I'd give it a go!

Here's the information about her:
Full name:Victoria (Tori) Kendo
Age:15
Appearance:Brown eyes and brown hair with a little of it dyed sky blue near her ears.
Sexuality:Straight but she doesn't have any love interests or any sorts of feelings for any of the characters.There might be a little moment here or there but romance isn't implied or important in this story.
Likes:Her family and friends,mystery games and music,she plays the violin!Her favourite snack is cheesecake and her current concern is that she's become a bit rusty and lazy with violin lessons.
Dislikes:Loneliness,waking up early,bugs,Tsukasa,Teru and she finds the Mokke quite annoying.She's also annoyingly forgetful like all the time!

I do have voice prompts for her:Nezuko kamado's dub voice or Najimi's dub voice from Komi can't communicate.
Family:Tori's doting but busy parents,her American father and Japanese mother( both unnamed)Both parents are present throughout the story.Tori will have a-I'm not saying it's a surprise🤫

Characters she knows:Mitsuba is Tori's bestest friend,Tori knows Nene and Kou but doesn't catch up with them often-(biggest understatement of the generation)-.Hanako and Tori are friends but sometimes he's a bit wary around her since she's always on a short temper or she's always talking about something.Tori used to stop by after school and play old maid or any card game with Tsukasa,unaware of his antics and plans but she immediately dropped him when she saw Mitsuba's neck go le snap so she wants nothing to do with him🙂👍

⚠️trigger warnings⚠️:minor gore,Manga spoilers however the story won't exactly follow the plot,but the events will happen.Mild language,talk of self harm,talk and attempts of suicide and death.If your sensitive to any of the following topics,don't read it.I do have a picture I drew of her but Wattpad won't let me upload it so that's kinda sad but it's fine I guess🙄Enjoy the story,give me feedback if you want.