The nightlight. . .

Nene had been lost in thought since Hanako had warned her about Fuyumi's past and the rumours Aoi informed her of.According to both informants,Fuyumi had once been power hungry to overthrow Hanako,he had added dryly.But to complete those goals,she collected human souls by their wishes on shining stars and corrupted them to result in her expulsion as a Wonder.
"Black Canyon,I'm kinda scared for her. . .I wonder if this 'Wonder zero' has made Tori her assistant?How can I help her. . ."
She whispered nervously,cuddling her small hamster.Canyon only looked up at Nene,blinking wonderingly.
"Who am I kidding!?"
Nene quickly placed her pet back into it's cage,gently hoisting it back onto her side table and paced around the room impatiently.
"Why do I feel so. . .terrible. . ."

Nene opened her phone,hoping to see if Tori had returned her messages.She smiled hopefully as one message was returned.
Tori?R u alright?I hope we didn't upset you when we got you to hang out with Mitsuba?

Tori:No worries Senpai!!I played the violin and we laughed at some corny stuff😅

Nene smiled and sighed in relief,
'Thank goodness.'
.
.
.
"Tell me something Fuyumi."
Tori suddenly piped up,causing Fuyumi to turn to her.
"Oh?Of course!Anything as your ghostly mentor and in my power to answer you just name it!"
She said cheerfully,balancing on the pew rims with her hands in her pockets,which was something Tori noticed she did a lot,like a certain someone she knows.But Tori smiled and proceeded to ask her question.
"What was. . .your yorishido?"
"And oh my golly gee gosh ladies and gents do you see the time Tori!?I think it's time for you to head back!"
Fuyumi shouted incoherently,smiling as she ushered Tori back to the church doors.But Tori wasn't done,she turned back,frowning indignantly.
"Aw come on!You've told me almost everything!Why now!?"
"I. . .I just can't.My yorishido couldn't be destroyed because no human souls were bonded with the Wonders!So I don't even know where it is!I don't remember what it is either.I can't help you Tori.And it's not exactly something I like to bring up."

'I heard of Wonders losing their memories of their past lives but losing memory of the yorishido?She doesn't sound. . .convincing.'
Tori suddenly raised her hands up defensively.
"Look!I understand Fuyumi but. . .I have a feeling you sort of know where and what it is.Now h-hear me out!"
Tori said nervously as Fuyumi suddenly glared at her,arms folded.Fuyumi wasn't exactly liking the idea that Tori was accusing her of lying.
"What about I go and look for it?Not just as your assistant but as a friend.I just want to help you.I bet you'll feel a lot better being part with that something cherishing again?"

She waited nervously.Fuyumi was quiet,she looked away,her angry aura buzzing away as she sighed.She turned back to Tori,frowning.
"Look.I promised I'd always tell you the truth so here it is,I vaguely remember what it is,but I obviously do not know where it is.I won't give you some sort of time limit this isn't a task for you!You said you'd do it out of kindness for a friend.So I'd appreciate it if you did.Listen here now-"
Tori nodded silently.
"Your looking for a cork lidded jar.It's a small glass jar with star shaped lights in it.The yorishido sticker is right on the front."
Fuyumi said in a businessman like voice,scribbling on a piece of paper.
"Here!"
She gave the paper to Tori,who's eyes lit up as she saw the drawing,
"It's so pretty!Did you make it?"

Fuyumi shook her head,folding her arms,
"No.It was a gift.I used to be afraid of the dark so the late Amane made it for me since I couldn't afford a nightlight."
Tori nodded,folding the paper and placed it her dress pocket.
"I'll do my best!I'll find it for you I promise!"
Fuyumi smiled warmly,arms dropping beside her.
"Thank you. . .I mean it Tori.Thank you so much."

Shortly afterwards,Tori had to head out of the boundary to get back home and help her father to start the yard sale.
'Fun.Love that.'
She thought sarcastically.Walking through the halls of the old building,she stopped and glanced around the room,humming.
'What if it's. . .more closer than I thought.'
But Tori shook it off and continued to walk away,scrolling on her phone.After putting on some amazing tunes,Tori swung a leg over her new bike and pushed off,pedalling through the streets and back home.
.
.(creator's note:well fuck that was dry)
.
"Tori!Why're you giving away such nice stuff?My little sister would jump for joy at. . .whatever that. . .is?"
Kou asked,curious but confused,picking up a broken wind up yellow chicken.The yard sale for the big move was in action and the Kendo's had quite a crowd,including the Minamoto's!Tori gasped in mock offence and took the chicken away,
"Kou!How dare you!This!My friend!Is a piece of art that I took joy in tearing apart when I was but a child!"
She said dramatically,holding up the depressing looking chicken.Kou sweat dropped and nodded,
"Ok. . .oh look!Speak of the devil!Whatcha got there princess?"
Kou asked,holding his excitable,five year old sister in his arms.She squealed happily and held up a-
"Tori. . is that the exoskeleton of the chicken. . ."