A picture perfect world pt.2

"This is gunna be strange guys but-we can be friends again!The three of us!It'll be as though I never died!It'll just take some getting used to is all. . ."
Mitsuba said hopefully.He toddled over to Tori and smiled at her.
"We've technically known each other for just about ever!Wouldn't you want to keep it that way?"
Tori turned to Kou.He frowned at her firmly as though he knew what she was going to say.They both turned to him.
"No!"
Kou replied.Mitsuba looked taken aback.
"W-what. . ."
"Sorry Mitsuba. . .I could never find happiness in a world like this.It's just not the same!I like the you that I knew even after the other 'you' got erased!But. . .I couldn't live with you in a fake world."
Tori finished sadly,whispered her words.Mitsuba frowned angrily.
"What's your problem!?Is it because I'm not the real guy!?If that's what this is then out with it!I can tell you want the other guy back!"
He snapped angrily.

Kou wielded his weapon,charging at Mitsuba,
"Enough!Don't talk to her like that!I'm opening your eyes and we're going home!"
Tori jumped out of the way,slamming her hands over her ears.She couldn't bare to just watch her friends fight. . .it was so awful.She clutched her iPod,curling up as much as she could but jumped as Kou was flung to the wall she was bunched up against.
"YOU TWO JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND!DON'T MAKE ME LAUGH!YOU CAN'T MAKE MY WISH COME TRUE!"
Was it something Kou had said?Tori stood up and edged away to the open window,feeling the wind growing goosebumps on her bare arms.Mitsuba desperately turned to Tori,desperately trying to stop his eyes from tearing up.

"Tell me Tori. . .tell me a ghost can't be human again. . .since there's nothing we can do.Even if it's in this dumb fake world you guys,stay with me and stay by my side forever and ever. . .who am I kidding!I just want to be understood!HOW COULD I BE UNDERSTOOD BY YOU TWO HUMANS!"
Mitsuba shouted.Tori stood there,stunned.She just wanted to develop some nice photos for her friend and this is what she walked into?But she had an idea.Something clicked at that moment and she knew how to make Mitsuba's wish become a reality.She smiled at the thought of making him happy again.

"Hey Mitsuba!How about I die right here?We can go home together right!And make it our goal's together to be humanely reincarnated together!"
Tori spun around to face her friends,who looked bewildered in shock.
"TORI WAIT!"
Kou shouted.Mitsuba rushed over to her and she held his hand in hers,and leaped off,flying down,down,down to her death.Kou leaned over the wreckage,shouting at the top of his lungs as tears fell from his eyes.Would this be how she died?
"TORI NO!DON'T DO IT!"

Mitsuba quickly stopped the fall with his skeletal hands and he sighed in relief as she landed safely in the bushes below.
"ARE YOU INSANE!?"
"WHAT DO YOU MEAN!?I THOUGHT IF I DIED I COULD UNDERSTAND HOW YOU FELT!?"
Mitsuba hastily sighed and fell back,laying on the bushes.
"Tch.Fine!I give up. . .I can't keep living here obviously!I won't help you guys find the way out but I just won't stop you both."
"FINALLY!"
Tori shouted happily,hugging him from the side.Mitsuba frowned but awkwardly pet her shoulder.
"I'm only doing this because I'm sick of going to school with Tsukasa as a human.He's so scary!"
Kou landed safely as he jumped down beside them onto his feet.
"Alright then!We're gettin' outta here and we're takin' you with us!"

Tori smiled and stood up,brushing her shirt and jeans off for any twigs and leaves.She quickly tied her hair up and placed her hands on her hips.
"But where can we-Hakujodai!?"
She jumped as she saw the white and green orb flying in front of her.Kou gasped.
"Hanako's here!?"
Mitsuba nodded and folded his arms,frowning at the orb.
"It doesn't mean he'll be trying to help us.Honourable number seven normally would want something like this world scrapped immediately but once he learnt that-you know what forget it!"
He quickly added,smiling nervously.But Kou wasn't having it,he swung Reitejou in front of Mitsuba,
"It's unsealed,I suggest you tell me what you wonders know before I-"