Enter Nene Yashiro and a perverted toilet ghost

If there was one thing Tori absolutely adored,it was music.When in doubt,her trusty iPod was right there next to her.Whenever it was a bad day or nothing just went her way,in went the earphones and on went the velvety chords of Lindsay Sterling's Violin chords.But it wasn't just violin music she listened to,there was so many different songs and styles Tori listened to;there was Ado,William Stetson,The oral Cigarettes,a whole playlist of sped up tunes and a playlist that she and Mitsuba made together?When Tori played the violin,she was in her own world,shallowed away from any other human being.

Like right now,after school music club was Tori's heaven.Earphones plugged in again,she moved the bow as the tunes filled her brain,half relieved she was alone.She carefully avoided the stray music sheets,stepping over them gracefully as she moved around the room.She was so concentrated that she didn't hear the door creak open as someone stepped inside.Only when she turned around did Tori jump in surprise.Yanking the earphones out and turning the sound off,Tori felt her face heat up in embarrassment.
"W-was I being too loud?Sorry bout' that!"
It was just a girl though,Tori instantly recognised her from her last year vision.The same light pink hair to the green tips at the ends.She had a cute skull broach on her dress and maroon stockings on her. . .rather. . .stubby legs.Tori remembered her surprise when she had seen her around school last year but she was always hanging out with the school's pretty princess Aoi Akane.She had never heard her name though strangely-only a cruel nickname.

"Aren't you the one people call 'Daikon'?"
Tori said bluntly.Too bluntly.The girl jumped and looked hurt,
"N o t y o u t o. . ."
"OHGOSHDON'TCRYPLEASEINEVERSAIDTHEYWEREUGLYYOURLEGSARECUTE!"
After reassuring the flustered girl,she tilted her head and motioned to Tori's violin.
"I heard you and came to see who was playing such beautiful music!"
The girl clasped her hands to her chest and sighed dreamily,
"It sounded so romantic!It could make one's heart flutter y'know!"
She said in a slightly giggly tone.Tori smiled and pretended to sweep a hat off her head,bowing.
"Well thank you my good lady!Colour me satisfied.What do the people in this area call ya?"
The girl chuckled,making a graceful curtsy,
"They call me Nene Yashiro!First year in the high school division,what do they call you?"
"Tori Kendo is my name and playing the violin is my game,charmed to meet you Senpai!"

Tori couldn't keep her laughter in and she eventually cracked,gasping as she laughed from her stomach.Nene smiled,
"Let's be friends Tori,I like you already!"
"Aw!Little old me!?How nice!"
Tori said cheerfully,she wrapped an arm around Nene's shoulder,
"Well I'll have to introduce you to a very special friend of mine Senpai!I'll have to warn you though,he might gawk and geek at your legs,I wasn't safe when I first met him in elementary school!"
"Oh really?"
Nene asked curiously,Tori nodded,comical tears falling down her face as she remembered that horrid day she got humbled by a child.She could vividly remember a park,slide and swings.Toddler Tori lumbering over to the boy,a bright cheerful 'hello!' and narrowed pink eyes.An attempted sneer to look scary and then little Sousuke Mitsuba's mouth had ran like a gingerbread man.

"A f t e r t h a t g o d a w e f u l d a y w e w e r e i n s e p e r a b l e."
Tori said in a monotone voice,a shadow casted over her eyes and a spotlight standing over her depressed figure.Nene sweat dropped,
'Poor kid.'
She thought pitifully.She stopped,staring at the old building.
'Oh crap!I totally forgot the whole reason why I was even in the old building!'
She looked around nervously,and turned to Tori,who was staring at the sky,zoning out.Nene cleared her throat and the the girl turned to her,
"Tori?Um if it's not too much trouble. . .would you accompany me to summon the ghost of Hanako san?"
Tori smiled,but her brown eyes were empty,
"W h a t s e n p a i?"
"Y'know?The seventh of the seven wonders?DON'T TELL ME YOU'VE NEVER HEARD OF EM'!"
"Nope:>"
Tori had forgotten about them.What.an.idiot.Nene smacked her forehead,oh boy.
.
.
.
"So the seven wonders are a group of ghosts that are built different and you can summon them?And this 'Hanako san' can grant wishes for a price?I'm not so sure Senpai."
"Aw c'mon!Have a little faith in yours truely,I just want one itty bitty wish granted."
"Heh 'itty bitty',sure."
According to the rumour's instructions,if a weird desperate soul wanted to summon Hanako san,you'd find her in the third floor of the old building in the girl's bathroom in the third stall.Tori watched from a distance,holding her phone and recording the scene as Nene timidly stepped to the last stall,the floorboards creaking beneath her feet.Nene knocked her knuckle's against the red wood door and gasped a breath,
"Hanako Hanako Hanako. . .are you in there?"
Nene screwed her eyes shut and looked away,her hands clasped against her chest as the door creaked open.Tori grinned,stepping closer,
"This looks legit Senpai!"