A picture perfect world pt.1

(Again I don't quite remember how this arc goes but I'll try my best.I've drawn a new oc for the story and I'm proud of it😤but I need a name for her😅)
.
.
.
"Say Kou?"
"What is it Tori?Got more weird stuff to tell us?"
Tori had shared her interactions with the old Hanako and Tsukasa with Kou.After she had stepped out of the building,she had completely collapsed again to find out it was just a dream.Or had it been a dream?She remembered something blurry before the classroom. . .a bed,white walls,a heart monitor and her parent's anxious faces.Her father had said the school called them about the concussion.Wouldn't she be transported to the hospital first?
"What's the funny lookin' tower over there?"
Kou followed her outstretched arm and frowned slightly,
"Was it there before?"
Tori shrugged.She raised an eyebrow at it and then went to walk inside.
"Come on.We're gunna be late for homeroom."

As the pair walked in together and put their school shoes on,Tori had opened her pigeon hole in the classroom to see a box.A rectangular box with blue wrapping paper and a pale yellow tag on the corner.The tag had very bad hand writing on it and she almost couldn't read the words.She squinted her eyes and then frowned dryly.
'Oh.'
Here's what the tag said,
"ṮhIs iS fœr yOu TøRi!SoṟRy fŌr brEakîng tHe otHeR oṉe<3SeE yOu laTe!-TSūkAsA."
Tori cautiously opened the box and saw a violin.But they weren't her old ones,it was a brand new one,clean and perfect.Tori felt her heart swelling with a prickle of joy.But then it sank again,
'This doesn't justify your actions. . .'
She thought sadly,but nonetheless she'd thank him later and be the better person.

"Hey!Kendo!Help me clean the blackboard!"
"Yeah sure Mit-MITSUBA!?"
Standing in front of the blackboard with two dusters in his hands was Mitsuba himself.He was wearing the blue polo and the white school pants with his pink cardigan wrapped and tied around his waist.He frowned worriedly and peered at her,
"Why do you look so surprised?I heard you got a concussion about a week ago.Are you alright?"
He asked,genuinely concerned for her.She nodded slowly and turned behind her to see Kou standing their,surprised and shocked.
"D-dude. . .how are you-"
"Here?"
Tori finished his sentence.Mitsuba frowned and folded his arms,
"Jeez I expected Minamoto to forget about me again but you Tori?Come on!We've been best friends since our first year here!Has my cuteness made you both crazy or something?"

Kou only frowned and looked away while Tori was lost in space.
". . .maybe your cuteness has."
Mitsuba jumped,his face flushing a bright pink.Tori grabbed Kou's arm and dragged him away,
"Don't worry we'll be back Mitsuba!"
"HEY I STILL NEED HELP WITH THE BLACKBOARD IDIOTS!"
Tori hastily ignored him and stepped out of the classroom with Kou.
"This is so freaky Kou!It's impossible he's here!He's dead and-"
"And a fake?"
"I was going to say that. . .so I was right.In the hell of mirrors,me and Senpai saw him but. . .I had a feeling it wasn't the Mitsuba we saw before."
"That's because it's not.The runt made a new Mitsuba with low level apparatuses.He told us after you got hurt.You were transported to a hospital but. . ."

"I think the others are here to.Like Hanako and his brother.I found a new violin in my pigeon hole this morning with this."
Tori gave him the tag.Kou frowned as he tried to read,
"Jeez did that kid ever learn how to write?"
"I dunno.Do you think we'll see him?"
"Most likely.Keep your guard up Tori.Something else might be happening on the inside."
Tori nodded,clenching her fists,
'I hope your okay Senpai. . .'
.
.
.
"KOU!TORI!"
"SENPAI!"
"NENE SENPAI!"
The three joyously ran up to each other,huddled up and-
"Hanako's meant to be dead right?"
Nene whispered pointing behind her to reveal a dejected Amane standing there.Kou and Tori nodded,
"Mitsuba's supposed to be gone to right?"
Tori asked uncertainly,nodding over to another dejected,desperate soul.The all nodded and the information was exchanged.Tori looked around wonderingly,they were supposed to be cleaning the school pools and the pavings around them.Everyone looked normal enough. . .but something just wasn't right around here.