Can't catch Mirai!

Ok let's fast forward a bit here,Nene managed to persuade Akane into making an alliance since he seemed to know a little about what was going on.
'That's so weird though?'
Tori thought.Why would Akane know so much?Did Aoi put him up to this?Whenever she seemed to have a new interest,suddenly Akane would to.
"So tell me something Senpai."
Tori said,turning to Akane.He turned to her and nodded,
"Why're we in the auditorium?"
He pointed at the age from the chairs they were hiding behind,and on the stage was Aoi herself.She was toddling around just minding her own business.
"What's she doing?"
Nene asked curiously.
"Maybe she's er. . .waiting for. . .someone?"
Kou replied skeptically.

Hanako hummed and hovered above Nene,his hands on her shoulders.
'My suspicions about Aoi were wrong.But-I know who I'm after now.'
He thought.He turned to Akane and tilted his head.
'I know exactly what to do here.'
He grinned and hovered over Nene and Tori,a hand on each of their shoulders.
"Say-Yashiro?Kendo?If you both died and were gifted to wield God strengthened power,what would you do?"
Before the two could answer,Hanako waved his hand and Hakujodai flew towards Aoi,veered up and hit the spotlights,breaking them and causing the damage to fall straight towards Aoi.
"AOI!"
"AOI SENPAI!"
Tori and Kou sprinted away,jumping on and over the chairs to save her.Nene went to help to but was pulled away by Hanako.
"Don't worry Yashiro!We've found him."
And just like the strange encounter Tori had had with Tsukasa,time froze again.And the damage was frozen.

Smoke and debris littered the stage,and there was a figure in the mess.
"You can come out now-Number one,first of the three clock keepers."
Tori's eyes widened as out from the fog,came Akane himself.Except-he was taller?And he was wearing something completely different and wasn't wearing his glasses.He was holding Aoi bridal style in his arms.He frowned and turned away from Hanako,
"Oh sorry about that you two."
Time resumed and Kou fell face first on the floor.Tori fell down to,covering her ears as numerous,loud crashes erupted from the ceiling as the broken spotlights shattered everywhere,glass breaking and covering the stage.Tori sat up,gasping,
"A-AKANE SENPAI!?"
.
.
.
Aoi lay asleep in one of the infirmary beds as Akane sat next to her on a chair,still in his wonder form.Tori pulled her phone out as she got a text from her father,asking her to come home quickly.She sighed reluctantly and turned to her friends,just in time to see Akane ready to beat the ever loving shit out of Hanako.
"Hey guys this was fun and all but I gotta go now.Dad needs my help with something.But good luck with solving um-all this?"
She motioned to the chaos outside.Nene nodded,holding her hands,
"Be careful!I'll text you later."
Tori nodded,waved at the other three and left,walking out of the infirmary.She cringed slightly as she walked past the mangled homeroom again and hurried away.

She flinched as something tripped her over and sped past her.
"WHA-!?"
She landed on her face and quickly stood up to see-what the hell was that!?It was a small girl,quite literally.She was tiny!The girl had the same brown hair as her except it was tied in two very long ponytails that were larger than her head.She turned and glanced at Tori,she was wearing a small dress with a huge clock hanging around her neck.She smiled and giggled,
"Stay put!Mirai will make you pretty!Mirai pinky promises!"
"Should I take offence!?"
There was no time to answer that question.The little girl jumped up and sped towards Tori,very,very quickly.Tori shielded her face,turning away from whatever the kid was going to do-what was it again?Make her pretty?She scowled,reached out and-picked her up!?
"What are you?"
The girl pouted,folding her arms,
"Ya mean who!I'm Mirai!Second of the first wonder!I'm a clock keeper silly doofus!Naughty boys and girls aren't allowed to manhandle Mirai though. . .Oops!"

And with that,Mirai placed her small hand on Tori's wrist and she hastily dropped Mirai,plumes of smoke erupting around her.Hakujodai appeared,flying around Mirai as she gleefully bounced on her feet.She stopped,frowning,the naughty girl hadn't changed?Like Honourable Number seven's girlfriend?Hakujodai timidly hovered in front of Tori,squeaking as the smoke disappeared.
"Did you find her Hakujodai!?"
Hanako called out,he ran over to the green and white orb and crouched down,reaching out to Tori,
"Hello?Kendo-no. . .please. . .not you to. . ."
He whispered fearfully.Tori was frozen in time,her brown eyes slightly squinted shut and empty.Hanako's eyes widened in horror and he held her close,glaring at Mirai.
"Aww. . .she's twinning with your assistant!She's got no time left to. . ."
"Bring her back."

"As Honourable Number seven wishes."
Hanako turned and saw Kako again,the third of the three clock keepers.He was a tall,looming figure with a long cloak over his lanky body.He held up a timer and raised an eyebrow over the black plague styled mask he was wearing.
"How unlucky.I thought seven was a lucky number.Your assistant will die in a year,and that girl will die before her. . .how unlucky."
Hanako turned away,hugging Tori as Kako reversed the time.
'If only I didn't have to remember this. . .'
He thought sadly.Why did it have to be them?Two of his closest friends destined to die?
.
.
.
"H u h ?"
Tori sat up in the infirmary,her parents sitting around her.Her Mother smiled and sighed in relief,
"Are you alright Tori?The school called and said you had passed out."
"Gave us quite a scare kid!"
Her father said cheerfully.Tori nodded silently and sat up,looking around.She saw Haukojodai bobbing around the room and then she blinked and it was gone.She reached up and held her head,she had fleeting memories of someone called Mirai,light pink smoke and Hanako staring at her with teary eyes.Her vision suddenly disappeared and turned into a bright,blinding light and she saw a classroom.She saw her friends,Hanako and Yashiro crouching near a curtain,Yashiro was half passed out in Hanako's arms.Hanako had the same look on his face as the one he had when he saw Tsukasa.

She shook her head and turned to her parents,
"Can we go home?I don't feel very good."
Her parents glanced at each other and her mother nodded,
"Let's go."
As they walked through the admin office to sign Tori out,she turned and saw Kokujodai lurking behind her.She frowned and turned away,folding her arms.
.
.
.
"What was I supposed to say to them!?'Yeah you two are gunna die but live your lives to the fullest!?'"
Hanako shouted,burying his head in his arms.Tsuchigamori sighed and looked away,
"I'm not sure what you want to do.But I have a plan. . .you told me last week you wanted to try living like a normal student again right?In a perfect world?One where you and him could get along again?What if you went and-"
"No!"
"And asked-"
"DON'T SAY IT!"
"Number four."
Tsuchigamori finished dryly.Hanako cried hysterically,whining.
"I don't wanna though!She hates me and my brother!"
The older man scowled and folded his arms,
"Well your lucky I'm not like her number seven.She's a good shot though,she could draw your so called picture perfect world,make it your own where Yashiro and Kendo won't have to know about their life spans."

Hanako slumped his head down,ignoring the Mokke that were poking his head,
"Maybe. . .a fake world wouldn't be so bad after all.But I'll do the talking number five."
Tsuchigamori nodded and looked out the window,glancing at Yako,who asleep.
"As you wish."
.
.
.
'Where am I?Who am I?'
The figure stood up,wobbling slightly.He turned and saw a mirror in the classroom he was standing in.He placed his hand on the glass,peering at the reflection.He was a boy,a boy with pink hair and a matching cardigan,wearing a uniform.
"What's. . .my name?"
He asked timidly,turning to the strange boy that had accompanied him to the classroom.The boy smiled,his eyes narrowed,
"Your name is Mitsuba.That's all you need to know for now."
As he said the words,something grabbed Mitsuba's arm.He turned back to the mirror to see some hands reaching out,holding his wrist.
"WHAT THE HELL!?LET GO!WHY ARE YOU JUST STANDING THERE!?THESE FREAKS ARE GUNNA TAKE ME AWAY!"
But his words were drowned out as he was dragged through the purple glass and completely gone from view.Tsukasa smiled and turned away,
"All you have to do is survive."
.

.

.
Seriously how many times has Mitsuba died?