The ghost by the highschool entrance. . .

"Great!Just great!"
Tori said grumpily.Kou turned to her,frowning as he tilted his head.
"What's up Tori?"
"Nothing Kou don't worry about it."
Tsukasa hadn't been able to answer her questions.He had just sent her off with a glare.Tsukasa looking angry seemed to be a rare thing though.Tori swiped her phone out and smiled at the new picture of her mother's ultrasound.She wordlessly poked Kou's shoulder and showed him.He squinted slightly and then grinned.
"Hey that's great Tori!You must be really excited!"
She nodded but looked away,remembering that in just one year she'd be moving away and leaving Kamome behind.It was now May,just seven months before the moving day.

Kou suddenly waved at someone,grabbing Tori's attention.She looked where he was looking and saw his friends Yokoo and Satou.Yokoo liked sports while Satou devoted himself to candy.Tori had to admit,she sort of shipped them.
"Hey Kou!Whats up Tori?"
Yokoo asked pleasantly.She shrugged,plugging her earphones in,
"Nothing."
Yokoo and Satou turned to each other,giving Tori a bad feeling.Together,the four walked to the shoe lockers,for whatever reason.She balled her hands in her pockets and tuned the boys out,listening to fúr elise.
"Hey Tori?Whatcha listenin' to?"
Satou asked curiously,munching on a bag of jelly beans.Tori have him one of the earplugs and he listened to the sound.He turned to her,
"Eh it's not my thing but it sounds pretty."
He said,smiling.Tori smiled back,at least he didn't push her away.

As they arrived,Tori tuned them out again and turned away,staring at the roof.Out of the corner of her eye though,she frowned as she saw something standing behind Kou's open locker,a tall figure with a glitching purple effect all over it.Maybe the thing Yokoo was talking about?It reached out and grasped Kou's arm.
"Hâvē ÿøū førgøṯteŋ me aḻṟêâdy. . .?Whâṯ â šhâmê. . ."
The figure's speech was distorted and whispered,like an echo.But the voice sounded so familiar at the same time.The creature turned to Tori,and gasped.
"Not you to. . .don't tell me you of all people forgot about me?"
The voice sounded desperate and clear now.Yokoo and Satou freaked out so bad they ran like hell out of there.But Kou and Tori stayed,she yanked her earphones out and clutched the iPod as Kou pushed the creature against the lockers,cornering it.

"Alright. . .so the rumours about a ghost haunting the high school entrance and lockers were about thirty percent accurate.Who're you?"
The purple static disappeared and faded away and Tori froze.She dropped her iPod as it clattered to the ground.The strange ghost seemed to have the same reaction to seeing her.Kou turned to Tori,frowning.
"You know this kid Tori?"
Tori didn't answer.She slowly crept forward and crouched in front of the ghost.Sitting in front of her,trembling and nervous was none other than Mitsuba himself.Tori's eyes teared up and threatened to spill.She stood up and turned to Kou,
"Don't hurt him please."
.
.
.
"WHAT PART OF DON'T HURT HIM DID YOU NOT COMPREHEND!?"
"HE'LL BE FINE WHEN HE PROVES HE DOESN'T WANT TROUBLE!"
Kou has used his tie to bind up Mitsuba's feet,his cardigan sleeves to tie his hands and some masking tape over his mouth.He struggled and squirmed to get away.He turned desperately to Tori,saying something muffled.They arrived in the bathroom,clearly interrupting something that had been awkward between Hanako and Nene.Hanako smiled and hovered over to the pair.
"Oooh!Watcha got there kid?Hey Tori!"
Tori placed a hand on Mitsuba's shoulder,
"It's my friend Mitsuba!Turns out he's been here this whole time!Why though?"
Hanako hummed and suddenly glared at Mitsuba,frightening the kid.
'And here I thought Tori was lying about Hanako being slightly scary.'
He thought.

But he smiled and shrugged.
"Well if that kid is here it means he has regrets.For him to pass on to the far shore Aka spirit world you should assist him in finishing his regrets."
Kou's eyes lit up,he grabbed Mitsuba's wrist and Tori's arm,
"LET'S GO!"
Hanako cheered them on,smiling slightly as they left.
"Will they be ok?"
Nene asked nervously.Hanako turned to her,smiling softly at her,
"They'll be just fine Yashiro."
.
.
.
"Halls are clear Kou."
Tori said.Kou nodded and peeled the tape off Mitsuba's mouth,
"Ok evil apparition,spit up every single regret you've had to send you here and don't be a loser about it!"
Mitsuba coughed weakly,slumping his head down.
"Shut the hell up."
"W h a t ?"
"That lame ass earring you wear is full of lies."
Tori gasped as Mitsuba turned to her,she knew he was referring to his accident.He stood up and frowned,
"Traffic safety my ass!Where's the traffic your brain is patrolling huh!?Spin around a few times and drop dead!Your a monster!A ghost predator and a demented dumbass!I know exactly how your kind think you see a cute little ghost and all you can think of is dragging out purity to the dark side!Your minds are filled with violence and porn!You just want me in your compromising positions and use it as blackmail to do your evil bidding morning,noon and night!"
"How the fuck did you go from traffic safety to pornography Mitsuba?"
Tori asked,sweat dropping.Kou was stuttering and fumbling to get a word out of this kid.
"I-I don't-"
"I DON'T WANNA BE IN YOUR PORN OKAY!?"