A helping hand

It was Thursday,just today and tomorrow so Tori could cry her eyes out over the weekend.
'Let's take this from the top Tori.Mitsuba died and died again because he made a wish to Tsukasa,who you now hate for lying to you and using you.Lovely.Great.Just dandy.'
She thought bitterly as she walked back to her desk to pack her things away.She swiped her phone out and walked out of the classroom to answer a text from her father.But then she bumped into-
"You!"
"Hey Kendo."
Natsuhiko said cheerfully.He held up peace signs,smiling smugly.
"I come in peace,swear on it.I'm lookin' for a little someone.She's in your English class?"
"Who now?"
"A chick who goes by the name of Nene Yashiro.Seen her anywhere?"

Tori folded her arms,
"Why should I trust you?Your not smooth dude.I can clearly see your up to no good so leave Senpai alone!"
Natsuhiko smiled again,holding up his hands defensively,
"Ok ok I won't deny it.I was sent here by the shrimp.But he only wants to talk to Nene,ask a few questions.That's all."
"And the Mokke say I'm a bad liar."
"Could this face lose Kendo?"
"Yes."
Tori frowned,narrowing her eyes.
"I know Nene is her own person.But I don't care what Tsukasa wants with her!He could hurt her!"
Natsuhiko was already walking into the classroom,ignoring her.Tori started to panic,she knew who those people were,the trio changed rumours and breathed chaos from the palms of their hands!If Tori couldn't trust Tsukasa anymore or Sakura,then who knew what this guy could want with Nene.

Tori sighed hopelessly as she already saw Nene leaving with Natsuhiko.As Nene walked past,she caught a fleeting glimpse of Tori staring at her with worry in her eyes.Nene flashed a reassuring smile at her but whatever it was,it wasn't enough it satisfy Tori from her anxiety.
'I don't care if I'm skipping break.Nene's in clear danger,guess I'll do the following for a change.'
Tori picked up her bag and quickly rushed to the shoe locker,shoving the bag into it and making sure the locker was properly sealed before rushing off into the direction of the broadcasting room.
'Friend.in.danger!Must.hurry!'
She thought desperately.But she suddenly stopped mid run,unable to move an inch.
'What the-why aren't I moving!?Move!Nene can't seriously trust those guys!Move Tori now!'

But she couldn't move a finger but strangely she could still breathe.Everything around her was frozen to but in mid swing of everyday motion.
"Isn't this just awkward?"
Tori blinked as she saw Tsukasa hovering in front of her but at a tolerable distance.He was hovering cross legged and arms folded.For once,he wasn't smiling,but he had a sad expression on his face and his eyes weren't soulless and creepy.

"Look it's cute and all you wanna help Nene but she's occupied with Sakura.And it's not like you know where we are anyway!She's safe so don't be worrying your pretty little head about it!"
No way Tori could trust that.If she could frown,she would.Tsukasa hovered over to her,
"I'll be honest your new attitude act is not cute though,it's quite annoying actually!But-"
He suddenly booped her nose,giggling slightly while floating upside down.
"I'll spare you for today.But the next time I catch you sneaking up on us,I won't be so merciful Tori.I'm not just some kid to mess with.What should I do with you for now though?I just don't know!Ooh I know!"
Tsukasa snapped his fingers and Tori could suddenly move.She fell,tripping as she had been mid run when she was frozen.Tsukasa held her wrist and pulled her back up.

She slapped his hand away and turned on her heel,ready to walk away.But she was stopped as Tsukasa suddenly flew in front of her,blocking her path.
"Nuh-uh!I can't let you remember this happened.Sorry,not sorry actually."
He suddenly reached out,placing his pointer and middle finger on her forehead,poking it.Her vision blurred and turned distorted and then she found herself falling backwards.The last thing she saw before blacking out was Tsukasa standing over her,smiling in a slightly sinister way.
"Don't you worry about a thing,your going to be just fine. . ."
.
.
.
"Look!It's angry face!"
"Is she dead?"
"Oooh!Does she have candy on her?"
"Oh no!She has his scent!"
"Run run!"
"GET OFF ME!UGH YOU LITTLE FIENDS ARE SO ANNOYING!TSUKASA WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU PUT ME!?"
Tori stood up,shaking the water off her dress.She was standing on a platform with a door with the same thing all around her,surrounding her with zero light either.She looked down and saw a few of the Mokke around her.
"That little runt I'm gunna kick his-"
"TORI IT'S YOU!I'M SO GLAD YOUR HERE!"