「𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓」wine and decontamination

[season one, episode six]

"𝐀𝐍𝐘𝐁𝐎𝐃𝐘 𝐈𝐍𝐅𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐃?" a man in a grey shirt asked, stepping out of the darkness in his hands was a rifle.

"One of our group was," Rick answered, his own gun still raised. "He didn't make it."

The man stepped closer to the group. "Why are you here? What do you want?"

Rick released a shaky breath. "A chance."

"That's asking an awful lot these days."

The Grimes man nodded. "I know."

The stranger looked over each of the survivors deep in thought. "You all submit to a bloodtest. That's the price of admission."

"We can do that." Rick assured the man.

"You got stuff to bring in, you do it now. Once this door closes, its stays closed."

𝐃𝐑. 𝐉𝐄𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐃 Delilah a lot. He seemed like a nice enough man, but Delilah wasn't a big fan of his. She did find VI kinda cool, though she wasn't exactly a human.

"Is it gonna hurt?" Delilah softly asked, sitting on her dad's lap as Jenner got ready to take some of her blood.

"Just a little pinch, Flower." Her dad assured her.

Delilah held into his arm, tightly as Jenner slid the needle in her arm. "Just a few seconds." The man assured her as her lip trembled, slightly and she tried her best to be strong.

Jenner then smiled. "I must say, you're one the bravest." He kindly said as he placed a bandaid on her arm.

Delilah nodded and stood up. Her head felt light and her hand fell to her dad's knee to keep herself steady. "Delilah, you okay, baby?" Lori worriedly asked, coming to her daughter's aid.

"Just dizzy." Delilah told her mom.

"She hasn't eaten in days." Jacqui informed as she came to stand by Delilah and Lori's side. "None of us have."

Jenner's brows furrowed before he smiled widely. "I may be able to change that."

"