「𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄」pantomime

[season two, episode one]

"𝐈 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐏 𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐂𝐀𝐍𝐘𝐎𝐍 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐒𝐂𝐎𝐓𝐓 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐋." Lori announced with a soft smile.

Scott scoffed from the backseat where he sat crammed in between Carol, Sophia and Carl, with Delilah in his lap. "That trip sucked." He muttered, still upset that his seventh birthday trip was ruined.

"I don't remember that." Carl spoke, accidentally elbowing Scott in the ribs.

After narrowly escaping the CDC the group cut down on cars, so they all were just about crammed in. Though the ones in the rv had it slightly better.

Lori shook her head. "No, you wouldn't," She said, glancing back at him. "You were just a baby."

"It doesn't matter either way. We didn't make it there." Scott grumbled with a frown on his face. "You threw up. . . everywhere."

Rick laughed. "I never knew a baby could throw up so much."

"Eww." Delilah's nose crinkled and she looked at Carl with raised brows.

"Yeah, eww." Lori agreed. "But, the doctor in Texas said you'd live. Then we turned around and drove home."

"That sucks." Carl frowned.

"Yeah, it did." Scott nodded, furrowing his brows.

"No, It was a good trip." Lori smiled, grabbing Rick's hand.

"The best." Her husband confirmed.

Scott raised a brow. "What trip were you on?" He scoffed, shaking his head.

"Can we go see it?" Carl wondered. "The Grand Canyon? I'd like to."

"Me too." Delilah piped in.

"Can we go?" Sophia asked.

Rick smiled. "We'd never go without you and your mom. That's a promise."

The week since the cdc definitely brought the group closer together, especially the Grimes' and Carol's small family.

"𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐁𝐋𝐄𝐌, 𝐃𝐀𝐋𝐄?" Rick asked as the group gathered around the front of the rv. Along with being broke down, they were also in the middle of a highway that was jammed packed with abandoned cars.

"Oh, just a small matter of being stuck in the middle of nowhere with no hope of—" Dale stopped himself as Daryl searched the trunk of an abandoned station wagon. "Okay, that was dumb."

Shane shook his head. "If you can't find a radiator hose here. . ."

"There's a whole bunch of stuff we can find." Daryl said, looking through a navy blue backpack that had flower patches sewn onto it.