「 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐖𝐎 」the annoying mirror

[season three, episode one]

"𝐈𝐓'𝐒 𝐆𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐒 𝐈𝐍 𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄." Georgia commented as the rest of the group entered the recently cleared out cellblock.

"What do you think?" Rick asked, coming down the stairs, purposely ignoring Georgia's comment.

"Home sweet home." Glenn sarcastically replied.

"For the time being."

"It's secure?" Lori asked, looking around.

"This cellblock is." Rick answered, not even looking at the woman.

"The rest of the prison?" Wyatt asked, looking into an empty cell.

"In the morning, we'll find the cafeteria and infirmary." Rick told him.

"We sleep in the cells?" Beth wondered.

Rick nodded. "I found keys on some guards, Daryl has a set too."

"I ain't sleeping in no cage." Daryl scoffed. "I'll take the perch."

Delilah turned to Georgia as the others went off to find a cell. "You wanna share?"

An excited smile appeared on the blonde's face and she nodded. "Let's get an upstairs one." The two girls grabbed onto each other's hands and Delilah led tege way upstairs.

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐓 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀 𝐅𝐄𝐖 of the group geared up to go discover the rest of the prison

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐓 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀 𝐅𝐄𝐖 of the group geared up to go discover the rest of the prison. Delilah giggled as Scott placed a riot helmet on Carl's head. The younger Grimes brother smiled and took it off his head. "You wanna try it on, Del?" He asked his little sister.

Delilah's nose crinkled. "I don't wanna get lice." She turned her head sightly.

Scott busted out laughing and the girl shot him a harsh glare. Nothing 'bout lice was funny.

"You won't be needing that." Rick said, walking over and taking the helmet from Carl. "I need you to stay put."

Scott snickered at Carl's expression and Rick looked at him. "You're staying too." He was told and his face fell.

"You're joking." He said sounding surprised.

"If something goes wrong, you and Carl could be the last men standing. I need you to handle things here." Rick explained to him with a firm look on his face.