「𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄」sharpshooter

[ season two, episode six ]

𝐃𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐋𝐀𝐇 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐑𝐌. It was pretty and had tons of cows and chickens. She couldn't hide the smile on her face, happy that Carl could now fully enjoy the farm too. The first thing the two decided to do when Hershel told then Carl was well enough to walk around was drag their mom to feed the chickens.

"Don't look so worried." Carl said, sparing his mother a glance as he scooped up some chicken feed.

Lori sighed. "Its my job."

"No, it's not." Carl shook his head with a mischievous smile. "You're a housewife."

"Yeah, punk?" Lori threw some corn at him. "You see my house around here?"

"Georgia's mama was a cop. . . like dad, but in the city, so way cooler." Delilah piped in keeping an eye on the baby chickens.

Her mom laughed. "I would not say that around your father. It could hurt his feelings." And ego, Lori wanted to add.

Delilah looked at her confused. "Because lady cops are way cooler than boy cops?"

"Nu-uh!" Carl shook his head. "Dad is way cooler! He survived getting shot."

"That's because daddy is different. He's like a superhero." Delilah shrugged, glancing up at her brother. "You too, now. Except you don't catch bad guys or save people."

Carl shot her a glare. "I could."

"Could not." Delilah crossed her arms.

"Could too."

"Could not."

Lori watched the two argue for a few more seconds before deciding to step in. "Alright, you two. That's enough. Agree to disagree."

Delilah narrowed her eyes. "I don't want to agree with him."

Their mother sighed. "Just stop arguing."

"

"𝐘𝐎𝐔'𝐑𝐄 𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐆𝐍𝐀𝐍𝐓." Lori gasped, seeing Scott sitting on her cot in her tent when she crouched inside.

"What?" Her eyes widened and she felt her throat go dry.

Scott shrugged, not being able to bring himself to look at his mother. "The morning sickness hasn't quite kicked in yet. . . won't be long though, and you're acting the same way you did when you were pregnant with Delilah." He scoffed. "Dad hasn't been back long enough. A week from now, I probably would've believed it's his. . . but, mom, it ain't his. I've been trying to think who else, but there's only one person it could be and I really need you to tell me I am wrong."