「𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍」summer, fall, winter and spring

[season two, episode eight]

𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐑𝐌, Delilah and Georgia sat in Beth's bedroom. Even though the teenager was in a state of shock, the two girls wanted to keep her company. They hadn't been chased our yet, but that was probably because Maggie was to worried about Beth to even care to notice the two sat huddled up underneath the window.

Kenzie slowly entered the room her eyes full of concern. Though she and Wyatt had gotten a divorce a few years ago, she remained close to the Greene family, and seeing Beth in her current condition, worried her deeply as if she was her own sister. When her worried eyes landed on the two girls by the window the tension in her brows released and she sighed.

"How about the two of you have go have Patrica fix you somethin' to eat." She softly suggested, stepping closer to the girls.

Georgia looked up at her mother. "But we're keeping aunt Bee company." She told her mama.

Kenzie smiled softly, it warned her heart seeing that the two girls could still have such good hearts, even now, after everything they've been through. "It's alright. I'll stay with her. You two go eat."

Delilah was the first to stand up. "Yes ma'am." She softly said and Georgia hesitantly followed her.

" She softly said and Georgia hesitantly followed her

𝐒𝐂𝐎𝐓𝐓 𝐀𝐋𝐌𝐎𝐒𝐓 𝐁𝐔𝐌𝐏𝐄𝐃 into his sister and Georgia as the two ran past him and into the kitchen. He let out a soft laugh and shook his head before disappearing out the front door to stand on the front porch. The breeze made him smile — the breeze you only felt on into the beginning of the fall months — Scott loved fall, way more than he did winter and summer, spring to for that matter there to much pollen in spring.

His smile however disappeared completely when he caught a glimpse of his mother getting into Maggie's car with a map in her hand. "What the hell is she doing?" He grumbled, taking off across the yard to the car.

He might not of been her biggest fan at the moment but he still loved her and wanted to keep her and his unborn sister of brother
half sister or brother — safe.

Just when Lori was about to drive off, Scott yanked the passenger side door open. The woman's eyes widened as she watched her son plant himself info the seat. "What are you doing?" She gasped.

Scott shrugged, leaning his arm onto the middle console. "What are you doing?" He shot back, lifting his brows.

Lori sighed. "I'm going to get your father. He needs to be here." She nodded her head.

The young Grimes man clicked his tongue. "Just so happens. . . so am I."

His mother shook her head with wide eyes. "Absolutely not. I cannot have you out there. You're gonna stay here and take care of Carl and Delilah."

A scoff fell from Scott's lips. "I'm nineteen, mom. You can't just boss me around like you do Carl and Deli." He then pointed at the sky. "We're losing light. We don't need to be out once it gets dark. So, let's get a move on." He nodded towards the driveway.

Lori frowned, seeing that he was right and there was no point in arguing. "You're just like your daddy. Lord, I pray that Carl and Del don't get his stubbornness." She muttered as she put the car in drive.

Scott let out a quiet laugh. "Sorry to break it to you, mom, but—" he glanced over at her with an amused smile. "They're just like him."

The woman sighed. "Yeah. I know." She reluctantly admitted.

" She reluctantly admitted

𝐒𝐂𝐎𝐓𝐓 𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐀𝐏 𝐀𝐒 his mom drove. The ride was mostly silent until Lori glanced over at him with a soft look in her eyes. "Your dad knows. . . even about Shane." She admitted, moving her gaze back to the road.

Scott's jaw tightened and he nodded. "You plan on telling Del and Carl?"

Lori let out a breathless laugh. "I won't be able to hide it forever. It's only matter of time before I start showing." She frowned, shaking her head. "I'm scared, Scotty. We can hardly keep your brother and sister safe. How are we gone take care of a baby?"

He could hear how worried his mother was just by the shake in her voice. He sighed and ran his hand through his hair. "I wish I knew what to tell you, mom. I can't say that everything will be okay. . . but, we'll all keep that baby safe, we're a family, us and the others. We're all we got. We'll make it work. Don't worry."

His mom sniffled and cleared her throat. "Thank you for that." She smiled a little. "Now, let me see the map." She reached for the map, but Scott moved it away from her reach.

"No way. Eyes on the road." He pointed.

Lori scoffed, leaning over and plucking the map from Scott's hands. "Not a lot of other drivers out on the road these days, Scott, I can look at a map and dri–" the woman didn't get her next words out before hitting a walker, causing the car to do a few flips before landing on its side.

𝐄𝐍𝐃 𝐎𝐅 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑

3.2.24

9:00𝐏𝐌

876𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐃𝐒