「𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍」another one bites the dust

[season two,episode eleven]

𝐑𝐈𝐂𝐊 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐄 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇𝐓 Randall back to the farm and Daryl interrogated. After discovering that Randall's group weren't the people they needed around, Rick was left with a tough decision. The group all decided that it was best to keep Georgia and Delilah locked in the house until things were settled. So, while Georgia was taking her daily nap, Delilah made her way to Beth's room.

The door squeaked open and Beth and Hershel looked over. "Hello, Delilah." Hershel smiled at the girl.

Delilah waved at him shyly. "Hi, Mr Hershel." She smiled a little. "Is it okay if I sit in here with Beth?"

Hershel looked at Beth and the blonde nodded. "I'd like that." She said, glancing over at Delilah with a soft smile.

Hershel nodded and stood up from his chair. "Well, alright. I'll leave the two of you to chat." He said, walking past Delilah and out the open door.

The Grimes girl smiled softly as she sat down in the chair Hershel had been sitting in. "I wanted to bring ya somethin'." She told Beth, placing her backpack on her lap. "She helps when I'm hurt."

Beth watched curiously as Delilah pulled out a stuffed frog. "This is Frannie. . . maybe she can do the same for you." The young girl hoped as she placed Frannie beside Beth.

The teen girl smiled fondly. "Thank you, Delilah."

"

𝐈𝐓 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐎𝐅𝐅𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘 𝐁𝐄𝐄𝐍 decided that Randall would be executed. Dale had tried everything in his power to change the boy's fate, but it was a lost cause. While the others waited for Rick to kill the young man, Layla stayed in the house with the kids.

The Douglas girl sighed, shaking her head. "Carl has been in the bathroom for to long." She muttered mostly to herself.

"Carl's not in the bathroom." Georgia informed the woman.

"What?" Layla's eyes grew wide, jerking her head to look at the young blonde. "Where is he?"

Delilah frowned. "He stuck out the front door when you weren't looking." Just as the words left her mouth a scream erupted from outside.

"Stay here." Layla instructed before dashing out the door. But of course the two girls were to curious to stay put. So they quickly ran outside.

The commotion was coming from one of the fields then a gunshot filled the night air. Delilah gasped and her hand wrapped around Georgia's. The two ran to join the others to see them crying.

That's when they saw it. . . him. Dale was laying on the ground dead. Covered in his own blood and his stomach was torn wide open and a bullet hole in his forehead. "No!" Delilah sobbed, making her and Georgia's presence know.

Another one gone. . . a person Delilah Grimes cared about and now he was dead.

𝐄𝐍𝐃 𝐎𝐅 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑

3.6.24
9:18𝐏𝐌

only two more chapters of season two!

Side note — was the name of this chapter necessary? Yes, yes it was.