「𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍」don't be mad

[ season two, episode ten ]

"𝐈 𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐃𝐎𝐍'𝐓 𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐃." Delilah's brows furrowed, she and Georgia were currently sitting in the gravel, playing with babydolls while Scott and Bowie worked on the Camaro. It had been a week since Rick, Bowie, Glenn and Wyatt got back with Hershel. The five brought back a boy around Maggie's age. He was hurt pretty bad but now Rick and Shane were gone to drop him off somewhere away from the farm.

"What's that?" Scott wondered, keeping his focus on what he was helping Bowie with.

"Mom's gonna have a baby." Delilah stated, nodding her head slightly. "Where'd she get it." Scott froze and Bowie snorted.

"Yeah." Georgia nodded, looking up towards Scott and her uncle.

Bowie clicked his tongue. "Dude, your mom. You explain." He said, nudging Scott's arm.

Scott sighed and backed away from the car. "Look," he wiped his dirty hands on his faded blue jeans. "It's not my job to have this talk with you. . . either of you."

"Uncle Bo?" Georgia asked and both girls turned their gaze to look at the blond.

"Uh. . ." Bowie looked at them. "Listen. This is not a conversation to have with Scott and I. So, how about you ask your parents, yeah?"

The two girls shared a look and shrugged. "You guys are so weird." Delilah muttered, scrunching up her nose.

The male Grimes and Greene duo went back to working on the car. It was peaceful for a few moments before a ruckus came from the house. The color drained from Bowie's face and he dropped the tool that was in his hand before darting off towards the house.

"Go to the rv." Scott told his sister and Georgia before following Bowie.

The blond's heart dropped when he saw Maggie and Wyatt holding a dish towel over Beth's wrist as blood trickled down her palm. His little sister's eyes met his and she bursted into tears again. "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry, Bowie. Please don't be mad."

"Oh." Bowie felt tears in his eyes as he walked over to his siblings. "I'm not mad. . . I'm not." He repeated, wrapping his arms around his little sister. He wasn't mad, not at her at least, at himself? Yeah. He should've been there for her, but no his stupid car was more important. He should've been there.

𝐄𝐍𝐃 𝐎𝐅 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑

3.6.24
8:28𝐏𝐌

first short chapter of season two