「𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍」love problems

[season two, episode eight]

"𝐌𝐀!" Beth sobbed, running towards the bodies.

"No, Beth!" Bowie ran forward and grabbed her. "You don't need to see her like that. . . not like that." He softly said, pulling her into his arms.

"I want my mom." The sixteen year old sobbed into his chest as she dug her nails into the t-shirt he had on.

It took everything in Bowie not to brake down. He hated crying in front of people. "I know. I want her too, Bee." A tear slipped down his cheek. He might've been eighteen and bout ready to hit the road as far as he could get before the world went to shit, but he wasn't to “old” to admit that he wanted his mama.

He wanted nothing more than for her to give him one of her warm hugs and to tell him how much she loved him, but she was gone. . . she was gone.

 she was gone

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 they buried Sophia, Shawn and Annette, Beth collapsed and worst of all Hershel was nowhere to be found, so, Rick, Glenn, Bowie and Wyatt took a car to town to go look for him. The Greene brothers sat in the backseat while Rick drove. "So, how are things with my sister?" Bowie asked, leaning forward to talk to Glenn.

"What's going on with Maggie?" Wyatt asked confused.

Bowie rolled his eyes. "Jeez, Wyatt, how slow are you? Our sister is boning this guy." He pointed at Glenn.

"Eww." Wyatt grumbled his face twisting in disgust. "Why am I the last to know everything?"

Glenn sighed, lowering his head. "Well, you can be the first to know this. . . Maggie said she loved me."

"Wow." Bowie laughed, shaking his head.

"She doesn't mean it. . . I mean she can't." Glenn denied.

"My sister is the smartest woman I know and she doesn't just throw her heart around. If she says she loves, she does." Wyatt said with a shrug.

Glenn shook his head, still not convinced. "She — She's confused. . . she's probably feeling, like —"

"I think she's smart enough to know what she's feeling." Rick interrupted.

"No, you know what? She wants to be in love, so, she's — she needs something to. . . to, like, to hold onto."

Bowie scoffed. "He's an even bigger than Wyatt for letting Kenzie go." He muttered to himself, rolling his eyes.

Rick laughed. "Glenn, it's pretty obvious to everyone Maggie loves you, and not because you're one of the last men standing. So, what's the problem?"

"I didn't say it back." Glenn admitted.

"Maybe you are an idiot." Wyatt scoffed, shaking his head.

The Rhee man shrugged. "I've never had a woman say that to me before, you know, except my mom, of course, an-and my sisters."

"Awe." Bowie cooed. "I love you." He patted Glenn's shoulder.

"That's different, you're a dude. It's even more different with Maggie."

"Because y'all are having sex?" Wyatt concluded with furrowed brows.

"No!" Glenn shut him down. "Because we barely know each other and she's not a guy like Bowie!"

"When we get back. . . return the favor. Maggie's good for you."

Glenn sighed, slouching in his seat. He was never gonna hear the and of it from the three. He should've known better than to open his mouth about Maggie. But he was glad that Scott wasn't with him, he just knew that the young Grimes man would have him turning a hundred different shades of red.

𝐄𝐍𝐃 𝐎𝐅 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑

2.19.24
10:53𝐏𝐌
575𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐃𝐒