sneak peek !!

sorry i cant post a chapter rn, ive been kinda busy and just dont have the time. so to stay on schedule, have this sneek peek for the next chapter

love you guys xx
———————————————————————
Hunter's POV:

I blinked awake and found myself alone in complete darkness. With a yawn and a long stretch, I finally got up, threw on a baggy hoodie, and walked upstairs. Everyone was at the dinner table eating pizza I assume Camila had ordered, and Gus waved me over once he saw me. "You want some?"

I shook my head politely, Gus shrugged and turned back to his plate. I rubbed my eyes as I looked around, my pupils taking a while to adjust to the bright lights. I sat down next to Amity at the table, which was across from Vee, and Camila sat to the left of her. "Did you sleep okay, Hunter?" Camila asked, scrunching her eyebrows together. I nodded, yawning and looking around, only to find that Luz wasn't there. "Where's Luz?" I asked, voice deeper than I had expected it to be, which of course I was pretty happy about. "She's in her room," Responded Amity with a mouth full of food, which she the. swallowed. "she's already finished eating." With an acknowledging nod, I got up and headed down the hall towards her room. I knocked gently, and received a quiet "Come in." in response.

Opening the door, I found luz sitting on her bed rereading the third Good Witch Azura book. "Whatcha' doin'?" I questioned, only for her to respond "Reading."

"No shit, Sherlock." I retorted.

She looked up at me from her book, an eyebrow raised and an unamused look on her face. "Do you even no who Sherlock is?"

"...No."

"Exactly." Luz rolled her eyes, and went back to reading. With a returning eye roll, I then returned to the living room and sat down on the couch next to Willow, who I assume had finished her food.

thats it for now unfortunately :(